4 weeks weigh in...lost 9lb!!!!!

Kayleigh1986

Can't believe all the worrying...got on the scales at the doctos this morning and the first thing the doctor said was "wow"! I've lost 9lb in 4weeks, can't believe it! Its given me a major boost now I know I can do this!

Oh and he has referred me to someone about my eating too!

Thanks for all the support x

Kayleigh1986 said:
Can't believe all the worrying...got on the scales at the doctos this morning and the first thing the doctor said was "wow"! I've lost 9lb in 4weeks, can't believe it! Its given me a major boost now I know I can do this!

Absolutely brilliant news on both things!!!!! Onwards & downwards lovely xx

Great loss. Well done :)

Hope you get to see someone quickly about your eating xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yay fab news! well done :) xx

That is such a good weight loss. Well done you. Dr seems just veil to respond with a well deserved wow and he is referring you fir some help

thank you everyone, its so good to know that its been worth the effort!

Ive got another 2months supply now so heres to the next 2months going as well as the first

thanks again for all the support

x

Kayleigh1986 said:

That is so fantastic! The weight loss and am relieved that the doc listened to you about your eating! Was it a different doc?

That's fantastic news. You should be really proud of your success. That's a fantastic loss.:happy096:
I'm glad your Dr is helping you access the help you deserve. You're putting in alot of hard work. Sometimes we all need someone to help us with things in life. It's only right you get the help when you are working so hard to make changes in your life.

That's fantastic news. You should be really proud of your success. That's a fantastic loss.:happy096:
I'm glad your Dr is helping you access the help you deserve. You're putting in alot of hard work. Sometimes we all need someone to help us with things in life. It's only right you get the help when you are working so hard to make changes in your life.

aww thank you, im on cloud 9 today about the weight loss :)

I weigh in once a month too ^_^
That's a fab weight loss <3 I'm not so worried about stepping on the scales next month now that I've seen your loss.

Fab. Well done x

Well done x

Back