41 points a day.

sapphirestara

Gold Member
Any suggestions......?? Im not sure where to begin!

if you are on e source start by planning your days food, start with your milk for the day and cereal or whatever you have for your breakfast, then decide what your having for lunch and dinner and point them , you can alter accordingly if its too much or not enough points.

this is what i'm having today.

milk for day 3pp
im having cereal 3pp and 2 crusts away toast with philidelphia light for brekkie 4pp
tuna salad with balsamic vinegar and cheese for lunch 5pp
sausage stir fry for dinner 8pp followed by a creme egg ice cream 4pp
will probably have a curly wurly 3pp
apple
orange

29 dailies plus 1 weekly pp

obviously you need to eat more than me but it's just to give you an idea about what i eat in a day , hope it helps.

there is also a great food diary section where you can look through other peoples diaries to get ideas and maybe post your own diary. x

Thank you so much! It's very offering from the old point system! I think I'll get my head round it soon! I'm off to esource! X

Different!! Curse you predictive text!!!!!

it is different at first but you will soon get into it, it gets easier as the weeks go by.

hope you love it as much as i do. x

I am loving it already!!! Its amazing after calorie counting!! I had a sneak peak at the scales the am and I've lost since Thursday!! Awesome!!!

well done hun! i have loads of treats and don't feel like i'm on a diet at all.
i have a freezer draw full of cadbury creme egg cones, son said nobody would believe you're dietting if they saw that lol.

Good luck

Good luck hun. I'm on 55 I get 41pp but 14 extra for Breastfeeding. I have a diary if u want a peak for ideas. Xx

Rosie_Lee said:
well done hun! i have loads of treats and don't feel like i'm on a diet at all.
i have a freezer draw full of cadbury creme egg cones, son said nobody would believe you're dietting if they saw that lol.

Thank chick! I have discovered curly wurlys are 3pp!! X

Fatty_no_more said:
Good luck hun. I'm on 55 I get 41pp but 14 extra for Breastfeeding. I have a diary if u want a peak for ideas. Xx

Fab!! I'll check it out xx

Back