44lbs to go half a stone at a time !!!

Lauratheloop

Silver Member
So I consider my self to be on my final slog..... I've lost 4 stone since September and I'm currently wearing a size 14 .
I have a party on the bank holiday weekend in August an have a size 12 dress to wear, which actually fits but a little too snug!

Anyway sooo the story goes I now have 3 stone to get off, in 13.2 and would like to be 10 (that's the goal but will actually assess as I go because at nearly a size 12 I dont want to be too small)

So I have 44 lbs to get off and going to target 7lbs at a time. Today is day 1 of the first 7lbs

Xx

Well done! Go for gold and get into that 12 without it being snug! :)

Well it's certainly taken me longer then I initially hoped for however I've learnt slow is best and changes for life plus I'm just happy I've got this far previously got as far as day 3 lol

Just got to keep going.....

Thanks ladies x

mrtc said:
well done, im so pleased for you,

Tooooooom how you doing?????? So sorry I haven't been intouch my emails were hacked and haven't used it since!!!

How you getting on?
I'm slowly getting there and whilst much happier I can wear nice smaller things I stil Wana lose 3 more stone :-( its getting harder xx

Well done! You have made some great progress! If you want some added motivation, I definitely find it helpful.

Back