4lb GONE & LAST WEEK ON TFR

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
well just been for my weekly WI and i'm AMAZED as i've lost another 4lb could not believe it. decided to go on refeed at the end of next week but scared to death to be honest.
just like to say that being part of minis has really kept me focused and all the support has been amazing so a BIG thank you to everyone

Well done hunni.... you have done fab and enjoy your refeed x x x

Well done! that's an excellent loss. I hope the re-feed goes well for you :D

congratulations......and well done on this weeks loss xx

Omg - your leaving us!? Wow it feels weird when you hear people you get used to seeing have reached their goal and they are moving on!!! Wow!!!

I am very happy for you indeed - but i have really enjoyed you being on this forum - you have been a great member and i personally will miss you!!

I wish u all the best for your last week on tfr and for your refeed and most of all for enjoying the new you in the future xox

love
julz
xox

Well done hun. Enjoy your refeed...dont be scared, we'll all still be here for you chick x

you have done great well done good luck with refeed x

well done and good luck on refeed hun , :D

Great loss hun.

Good luck with the refeed.

x

well just been for my weekly WI and i'm AMAZED as i've lost another 4lb could not believe it. decided to go on refeed at the end of next week but scared to death to be honest.
just like to say that being part of minis has really kept me focused and all the support has been amazing so a BIG thank you to everyone

your amazing :)

Keep it up and stay positive xxxx

Awesome job sweetie, good luck on refeed :)

Wow 52lbs, that's amazing, hope you enjoy your re-feed!

Arrr well done you - you have worked so hard and deserve looking and feelingf fab - I think if you take one day at a time and really plan what you will be eating/drinking you can lose the xtra and maintain well, there are plenty on here that have done it - you can too:D

well done Scousemouse or should I now say Minnie mouse ;)
Good luck with re-feed and maintenance :D

well done on your loss Scouse. Dont be frightened about eating just enjoy it, you will love it xxxxxx

Back