4lb on

Jot

jo'stime
omg 4lb on i have lost the plot.
Going to try and get back on track tomorrow.
Think i have well and truly lost my mojo.

hun looking at your ticker dont take this the wrong way but i think you was better ssing. and as for your mojo you aint lost it you misplaced it its at the top of that big hill over there you just need to have a good chat to yourself and fetch it again.. remember the food will be there when your slim im sat ere smelling my bf cllking curry IF I CAN DO IT ANYONE CAN...... LETS ALL DO THIS TOGETHER GET GLUGGING GIRL FIGHT THIS XXX

hun looking at your ticker dont take this the wrong way but i think you was better ssing. and as for your mojo you aint lost it you misplaced it its at the top of that big hill over there you just need to have a good chat to yourself and fetch it again.. remember the food will be there when your slim im sat ere smelling my bf cllking curry IF I CAN DO IT ANYONE CAN...... LETS ALL DO THIS TOGETHER GET GLUGGING GIRL FIGHT THIS XXX

Thansk hotty25 and becky going to restart tomorrow. I am at work for
the rest of the week so hopefully that will be a good distraction. dragged my sorry arse to aerobics tonight so there goes a little of the colateral damage. Its coming up to the totm so i am hoping the 4lb flipping pound is water.

Back