4miles, 475 cals & 36 mins

patchesmum

Got the energy boost back today, maybe something to do with sitting in a 7 hour conference all day, so decided to put it to good use! Very strange but my really good happy days on this diet are the days I have a flapjack washed down with a shake!

Am I reading that right Patches?

You ran 4 miles in 36 minutes? That's fast.

That's right! Couldn't have gone any further though! Going to try for 5 miles in 45 mins at weekend.

Is your treadmill pointing downhill? :p

When I was doing my 5 milers last year I was only doing 11:00-11:30 minute miles. I had my wife in tow then and she was quite slow and although I was faster on my own I would be burnt out after a mile.

It's the 198bpm heart rate that got me worried. I think that's why I've lost weight so well on LT - I'm really a gerbil in a man's body! :D

Ha! I actually have it on a 3% gradient ! And yes it is miles not km! It's the flapjacks that do it for me!

wow, well done - I cant stand more than 3 minutes running :(

unique89 said:
wow, well done - I cant stand more than 3 minutes running :(

Unique try interval running you will last longer. Hun x

Well done patches x

Hi kellybelly123 I am on the 6th day of my 5th week. I have cut back a bit on exercise so busy. Its great to have more energy. My weight-in day is Friday tomorrow. I dont weight myself at home. I have lost 1 st 7 l:)bs so far. I am hungry all the time but I do something that takes my mind of my belly. This week I had to drink stuff in the hospital for an xray I hope it does not effect my weight lose. I will get back on the treadmill today.xx

well done patchesmum:) Igo on the scales tomorrow Friday .5 weeks complete. I will get on the treadmill again today I do 3% but I am not as good as you. Congts on your great effort keep up the good work.xx

Do you like flapjacks I have not tried them yet my pharmacist said they dont go well but I will try some tomorrow.

That's so good, im on my 1st week so taking it easy but next week im on the treadmill or if weather picks up i'll be out in the fresh air :) x

I am in my 5th week .I MUST try these flapjacks. Patchesmum do you take 2 meals together then . I thing I would find that very hard, I will give it a try I would like to do better on the treadmill.

4 miles in 36 mins is fast well done x

MrC running on a treadmill and running on the road are completely different I could easily do 26 miles on a treadmill but my limit road running is 14 miles x regularly do 6-7 miles and it takes me about 45 mins sometimes an hour if there are hills x

Ive recently discovered I can run for the bus ! :D

Daisy1966 said:
Ive recently discovered I can run for the bus ! :D

Well done daisy!i get embarrest running in public :(

Hi Mary, yes 2 meals together but then don't need to eat for hours which is good as I never know when I will get a break at work. Also, enjoy with a big mug of black tea! I think it is because having them means you actually get to eat and after a month of liquid only I need that feeling!

Back