4pm and feel like going to bed!

Only on Day 2 of SS and I feel sleepy, starving, no energy - if I went to bed now, I could easily go to sleep! I have horses and should really ride but I just can't face it, i'm knackered! Is this normal?

Yup! You Will feel much better and lots more energy in a few days. The first few days are hard but well worth it

The first few days are horrendous! Stick with it and your'll soon start to feel better :)

Hello!

Yes, that is very normal. I'm on day eight and I still feel exhausted. Water should help give you a little energy though.
You could always have some black coffee (with a calorie free sugar substitute if you have a sweet tooth) or do what I do and mix some coffee with a little hot water (to dissolve it) and add it to a Cambridge Diet cappuccino flavour shake. Mix them together in a blender with ice, and it tastes like a Starbucks frappuccino. That should give you a nice kick and you can make it as strong as you like!

Stick to it, good luck!

Damn, I don't have any cappuccino shakes - nice idea to try in future though thanks! Can I have Twinnings flavoured tea?

Back