4th day not in ketosis

I'm in my 6th day and not sure if I am either as In laying here not being able to sleep as I'm so hungry , you can but strips from the chemist that tell you if you are, I might get some. It's normally when your not feeling hungry or have the bad lipotrim breath but the only way to know for sure is ketostix x

It's really strange but I haven't felt hungry at all during these four days just hope it doesn't mean it's not working properly! Completely new experience as always hungry before??!!

Hi there, I'm on day 6, not feeling hungry, loads of energy (both very unusual) but no stinky breath.......I have cheated and weighed myself even though I shouldn't and I'm down, but going to ask the chemist for advise tomorrow at weigh in and will let you know, hoping that its just the gallons of water I'm drinking is keeping the stinky breath away....?

If your not hungry, I think your in ketosis yay!

dublin girl, its prob the water, I drink mint tea which might be keeping the breath away aswell xx

Hi again, checked with the chemist, she said that the water keeps the stinky breath away and also assured me that I didn't have any as sometimes she is nearly knocked out by other Lipotrimers breath......anyway down 1 whole stone in week 1!!!!! Yay, I didn't cheat once, not even a grain of rice.....and OMG chewing a flapjack for the first time was amazing (after liquids only for a week) Hope your weigh in went well xx

weighed today and 10lb down on first week - over the moon as i was naughty a couple of days ago and had a large slice of cheese. I was not hungry but just could not resist the smell of the cheddar! not good... but motivated now and a happy bunny.
I will have to try the mint tea as my mouth feels like ive swallowed a dead donkey and i have horrible breath..... im drinking 4 litres of water a day and just cant do anymore. i keep cleaning my teeth like mad.
Hubby says its a bit better today thank god lol

Fantastic losses SPFC and DublinGirl! Well done to you both!! x x x

thanks teapot - your losses are just amazing :) i love looking at your signature - such a great track of all your hard work xx motivates me!

Brilliant Nicenders!!! Well done for this week :) :)

brill nicenders - what a good start:)

Back