Step 1 Sole Source 4th day!!

becky92

so im on my 4th day and finding it easy but also does get hard at times, i am 16st 5lbs and need to loose 6st 8lbs and i am told it will take 6 months, wich is so fast! but seems so far away! so just looking for anyone who is on the same baot as me so im not the only one! x

Hi becky, i started on tuesday and this is also day 4 for me. I have tried starting the plan for the past month and failed every morning on day 1 but this time i have done it wooooo.. Feel great that i have stuck to it. Im 13st10 and want to lose aroung 4/5 stone. It will be great to have a friend to carry this on with and we are both on the same day.. How was ur day? I have just had another litre of water.. Feelin so thirsty.. X

hey nazz,
so glad to find that someone is on the same boat as me! ahh well done! i found the 1st day/morning very easy but the afternoon was so hard as well as the whole of the second day, the third day was great i thought that i got through the hardest part, little did i know how hard it would be today, but im seein the lbs starting to come off so thats the only thing thats keeping me on track, how was today for you? looking foward to hearing your progress as the days on the CB passes X

Becky i know how u feel 1st and 2nd day i had the worst headache i had to get an early night. But im ok now.. Feeling positive and motivated.. We can do this.. Xx

I do get a few hours in the day where i get hungry or just crave food but i just drank lots of water x

Nazz,
yeah i crave food aswell but i tell myself no and drink water too, but iv now done succsessfull 4days and looking foward to day 5, hopefully i dont crave food, weird to think the last time i ate something was monday! X
dee,
ahh thats good to hear, gives me more hope that it gets easier and not harder, how much have you lost? X

Becky, im the same.. But i run to the loo every 20/30mins its so bad i hate it.. Especially wen im at work.. Im really focused now everyone thinks i wont stick to it cz i always gave up on day 1 but i want to show them and want to feel happy with myself again and know if i get a dress out the wardrobe its gna fit x

well done for sticking to it! prove everyone wrong! im still struggling today feel so hungry....spose i just need to keep drinking water and maybe/hopefully ill feel better, i also cant keep away from the scales! how are you getting on today? x

Im not going to weigh myself till thursday now coz i want to see a massive loss and that will keep me motivated.. Just drink lots of water hun, ul be fine.. Im not feeling too bad today x

hiii ..im on my day 4 right now.. im sat watching come dine with me n thinking ,, keep ya food i will be thinner!!

drinking lots of water and doing jobs around the house to take my mind of the rumbles ,, keep it up x

Cant believe im still here on day 6.. Im so happy that i have stuck to this.. Cant wait for weigh in.. Hope everyone is still on track.. X

i failed :( i gave in last night, was nearly in tears i was so angry with myself!!! but my body rejected what i ate and puked :/ but start a fresh tomorrow, still managed to loose half a stone since tuesday though x

awww becky huggggsss... its done with just forget about it okays

thank you, makes me feel alot better, the guilt is unreal, but i feel good about this now and i know i will stick to it, after all i have alot to loose xx

nazz im hungry!!! soon be your weight in .. mines on weds i cant wait

becky dont be upset ,, todays a new day so chin up chick x

aww im glad i helped .. im sure the guilt was.. try and learn from it :D x

Aww becky, i know the feeling.. But u can do this.. Wer have to stick to it and lose this weight.. I know its hard but think of how ur gna feel wen uv lost the weight, ur clothes r gna fit perfectly, ul b comfortable and feel amazing and sexy! Pick urself up and start again.. Im being so strong and resisting all temptation, i have a family who eat infront of me and little kids who leave left overs for me lol.. But im not going there!! Just remember why u r doing this coz u r doing this by choice u r not being forced.. U can do it a more easier, slower way with weight watchers? Make ur mind up hun and stick to it.. Uv got the support here x

Back