4th times a charm!

jezzebell

Well after trying the fasting days diet i can announce it was a complete and utter failure!

We tried it for 5 weeks and put on around 3lbs!! dont know how or why but there you go.

So back to Dukan that we KNOW works

Day 2 today and gone straight to cruise rather than attack, so for us that is veg everyday as we found this works well and we can stick to it a lot easier. Sneaky peek at the scales this morning and 1.5lbs down!

Well done :)

Keep going with what works for you and good luck! Xx

Hi Jezz nice to see you back. At least you tried the other thing, you might have always wondered otherwise. Hopefully the weight will be off within the week and back on the downward slope.

Welcome back xxx

Good luck. I tried it as well and put weight on. Glad I wasn't the only one it didn't work for as was thinking I must have been doing something wrong. I lost what I put on in the first week back. Dukan does work.

Thanks for the welcome back. another sneaky peak this morning and another 1.5lbs down. I'd be very happy with the 3lbs over the week never mind just over 2 days!

When you were on Dukan before did you do veg everyday with every meal on cruise or just some meals? Did you include any pp days?
I have done 3 days of Attack (re-start) and into cruise today and cant wait to have veg!!!! Let me know your pattern.

welcome back... i got my head into gear last week and im also having veg each day apart from today pp thursday LOL

no i alternated in my initial weight loss

I do alternating 1/1 pp/pv. It works for me and I think most people do it. I know one or two people on here have done mroe days PV even in cruise, but thats because it works for them.

When you were on Dukan before did you do veg everyday with every meal on cruise or just some meals? Did you include any pp days?
I have done 3 days of Attack (re-start) and into cruise today and cant wait to have veg!!!! Let me know your pattern.

Hi Lily. we did dukan last year may-dec and i lost 5stone. we've dipped in and out but lots of things got in the way and the time was never right to go back on it. We have both put 2.5 stones back on (our fault NOT dukan) The only reason we are doing veg every day is because it works for US. it might not work for everyone! We keep dairy and tolerates to a minimum and still have our oatbran everyday. Because we're eating more veg i dont fee the need for the dairy.

I would only suggest you try it if you're really struggling and this is not your first time doing it.

As for PP days last time we did it (only for a few weeks as my dad passed away and it kind of went boobs up) we did do a PP day but this time, at the moment, we arent. Of course this may change in the coming weeks depending on how we go.

its good you were able to work the diet round toyour lifestyle. Just goes to show how adaptable it can be.

Back