4th way in a Little disheartened

carlax

4th weigh in today and was 3lbs , was told this is still good as time of the month ,
Does this mean next week will be more tho ? (i do hope so lol )

Hi, wouldn't it be lovely if we lost the same amount week after week? Lol Sadly it won't be like that on CWP or any other diet, I've had 2lb losses followed by a 5lb, then a 3lb, then a stay the same....no patten I'm afraid... But no matter what, a loss is a loss :) Just keep on the plan & you'll be rewarded at the end with a weight you want to be :)

Yep, the biggest trap you can fall into is basing your life around a WEEKLY graph. What about your fortnightly graph, your monthly graph, your yearly graph? Time your patience and you'll feel better!

if you lost 3lbs every week, you'd lose 12lbs a month, just under a stone which is fab :) chances are you'll lose 3lbs on average most weeks with the odd 5lbs thrown in so a stone or just over a month is normal. you wouldn't lose that much on a standard diet like slimming world so just focus on the positives! im sure you'll have a whoosh next week though after totm is over xx

Things are bound to slow down. You have lost 22.5lb in a month which is a fantastic loss :)

The worst thing we can do is weigh ourselves weekly! As a WI like yours can set off for a bad week, when if you look at how much you have lost already, you can see the plan is working. Trust the diet, and get weighed 2 weekly or monthly. Just because your consultant may weigh you, you can ask her to just give you monthly results.

Lisa xx

Wish I had the willpower to get weighed monthly. I am not a daily weigher, and if for any reason I do wiegh myself in between I don't really take any notice or record it. My weigh-in day weight is all I really take notice of. It would be great if I could weigh monthly coz I can imagine how I would feel if I stepped on the scales and lost, like 10lb. I would be exstatic :). I am a slow loser so am disheartened quite regularly :(

thanks ladies , i am chuffed with 22lbs in a month guess i just was hoping for the same amount as first time round ,
feel good this week and think next week im gonna start the working out too , My other half says you can notice loads already but not one of me girlfriends has said anything bit gutting lol xx

Back