4th week and no period...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Jem11, 15 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Jem11

Jem11 New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    cambridge diet
    Hi all, i'm new but needed to ask if anyone has experienced a late period? I'm now due my next period after missing the last one! I was due the day i started the diet and haven't had it yet, ive done about 6 home pregnancy tests all came back negative. I've lost 17 pounds so far, getting weighed again tonight but could the weight loss be a reason for the delay?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    Hi Jemma talk to your cwpc but if you look in your book under side effects, menstral changes are listed.
    Hope it helps.
  4. Lovingbeingslimmer

Lovingbeingslimmer Full Member

I did the Cambridge diet last year, lost 5 stones and haven't had a period in 8 months! I really need to see a doctor but really afraid as I haven't had children yet and worried this has ruined my chances for good
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.