• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

4th week blues

:( well had my 4th weigh in today and lost half a pound. i have stuck to the plan all week apart from sat night as we had friends round but didnt feel that i was that bad x does anyone think that they have their star week mid cycle? 2 weeks ago when i was due my star week i lost and today i feel bloated etc and im mid cycle, just a thought ???? any way im just thinking that 10.5 pound in four weeks is good and not going to worry about only losing half a pound xx ( im trying to convince myself lol) anyway now i feel like treating myself out of disapointment but going to try not to x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
oh i can smell thek ids chocolate !!!!!! half term weather crap................. help x

:( well had my 4th weigh in today and lost half a pound. i have stuck to the plan all week apart from sat night as we had friends round but didnt feel that i was that bad x does anyone think that they have their star week mid cycle? 2 weeks ago when i was due my star week i lost and today i feel bloated etc and im mid cycle, just a thought ???? any way im just thinking that 10.5 pound in four weeks is good and not going to worry about only losing half a pound xx ( im trying to convince myself lol) anyway now i feel like treating myself out of disapointment but going to try not to x
Hi hun i dont get star week every month i only get it twice a year and i bloat for 3 weeks before. Everyone is different so that could be the way your body works.

Try and drink even more water to flush it out!

thanks guys xx

alwyn

Silver Member
I wish I'd lost that much in 4 weeks!!

Keep at it girl, you don't want to give up and your hard work be for nothing, do you?

Try treating yourself to something nice (within Syns obv!)

thanks all x i feel like eating chocolate so i know its hormones, i have just had pasta and tomato sauce, quavers and a be smart breakfast brownie bar xxxxxxx think my cravings are subsiding and hope i havent done to much damage had no syns up till then so think im ok xxxxxxxx right SLIMMING WORLD IM BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!