4th week SW and no losses at all what am I doing wrong ???

Labex84

Help! :(

I've been doing SW online for the past 4 weeks, I understand that the 1st wk can be getting to grips with the new plan but 4th weigh in and no change?! what am I doing wrong??

Its really getting me down when I read about some that don't follow 100% and still have losses, how?

Do you have a food diary or something that we can look at hun? It's difficult to give advice without knowing what you're doing day to day x

I can show you yesterdays and todays so far following EE, any info would be great!;)

15/03
Breakfast= 1 egg + extra egg white+(free) 0% fat queso burgos(checked online)

Snack= 1 banana + 1 alpen light (hexb)

Lunch= salad+ small tin tuna + campbells tomato and herb pasta+1 mullerlight

Snack=1 apple+2 tangerines +1 alpen light (hexb)

Dinner= 1 soft boiled egg+batchelors savoury beef rice+4 SW falafels+ mixed field veg+ 1 mullerlight

Hexa= 4 laughing cow light

Syns
1 milk for coffee
2 cadburys higlights
4.5 for 2 mini hersheys
6 curly wurly

1 litre of water and 1 hr netball training

16/03
Breakfast= blueberries+1mullerlight+35g bran flakes (Hexb)

Snack= 1 banana

Lunch= mixed green salad+sweet potato+ eatsmart cottage cheese n chive (free)+ 1 free yog

Snack= 3 clementines + 4 laughin cow(hexa)

Dinner= Dreading it and its celebrating my bday too going to brazillian meat place will try my best with all the lean meat and veg

Gym weights circuit 40mins

Syns
coffee milk splash 1.5

Labex84 said:
I can show you yesterdays and todays so far following EE, any info would be great!;)

15/03
Breakfast= 1 egg + extra egg white+(free) 0% fat queso burgos(checked online)

Snack= 1 banana + 1 alpen light (hexb)

Lunch= salad+ small tin tuna + campbells tomato and herb pasta+1 mullerlight

Snack=1 apple+2 tangerines +1 alpen light (hexb)

Dinner= 1 soft boiled egg+batchelors savoury beef rice+4 SW falafels+ mixed field veg+ 1 mullerlight

Hexa= 4 laughing cow light

Syns
1 milk for coffee
2 cadburys higlights
4.5 for 2 mini hersheys
6 curly wurly

1 litre of water and 1 hr netball training

16/03
Breakfast= blueberries+1mullerlight+35g bran flakes (Hexb)

Snack= 1 banana

Lunch= mixed green salad+sweet potato+ eatsmart cottage cheese n chive (free)+ 1 free yog

Snack= 3 clementines + 4 laughin cow(hexa)

Dinner= Dreading it and its celebrating my bday too going to brazillian meat place will try my best with all the lean meat and veg

Gym weights circuit 40mins

Syns
coffee milk splash 1.5

What are the burgers you had for breakfast? And are you 100% sure they are free???

Some people struggle with bananas - i'm thinking i'm one of them as the weeks i've gained is when i've had a lot of bananas so maybe you could try cutting them out. It also doens't look like a lot of food yet you're doing quite a lot of exercise so it may also be that you're not eating enough? x

Also, pp is right - you don't have a massive amount of weight to lose and the last part is always going to be the hardest. Keep pushing through, you will get there x

Also, pp is right - you don't have a massive amount of weight to lose and the last part is always going to be the hardest. Keep pushing through, you will get there x

I understand that the closer you are to target the harder the last bit is, I don't want to stop SW because I feel really healthy and good on it, but the scales are not showing any change.

I will try cut out bananas like you said Rkmriddell and see if it helps this next week, do you think I should eat maybe only 10 syns max a day?

Also I calorie counted what I've eaten today and by lunch its 950cals worth, whereas if I were counting calories theres no way I would that much by lunch, could I be eating too much? :confused:

I'd try one or the other first so you've something else to try the next week if still no avail.... It might be 950 calories but how many have you burned in exercise? An hour of basketball can burn up to 600cals. Don't pay too much attention to the cals on sw, as long as you're eating only till you feel satisfied then you should be ok... Try one thing at a time, don't cut too much out as you'll make it too difficult and end up rebelling. Are you checking your inches? maybe you're losing size? x

I'd try one or the other first so you've something else to try the next week if still no avail.... It might be 950 calories but how many have you burned in exercise? An hour of basketball can burn up to 600cals. Don't pay too much attention to the cals on sw, as long as you're eating only till you feel satisfied then you should be ok... Try one thing at a time, don't cut too much out as you'll make it too difficult and end up rebelling. Are you checking your inches? maybe you're losing size? x

How can I create a food diary on here like yours is visible? rather than how I showed you before. :)

I did mine in google docs and just post a link to it rather than doing it on here as i couldn't be bothered with editing posts all the time lol x

with the exercise you do also can i suggest upping your water and fluid amounts daily, a total of 2 litres is recommended for a normal adult per day but anything from 2 and half to three litres a day is good during days when exercising, just don't give in and stick with it, also you could be building muscle and thats why your not loosing, try measuring yourself every week and compare these if the scales do not change, I'm sure these will be going down;-)

Hi lunameredith,

STS!!!! no movement whatsoever, thing is i got married 6 months ago and lost weight and kept it off till Jan 2012 and 2.5 kgs has just crept on. I got stuck at 65kg last time and the only thing that made it budge was Dukan diet which pushed down to 61.8kg at lowest but then stayed at 62.5. Since SW although I feel loads better because there is the mix of fruit and veg I have no losses. Going to WI this fri and next and see but i feel im getting no where at the moment!
On another note how are you getting on?? :p

Back