4th weigh in today!!!

welshyshelly

And yep if anyone knows me...I do get really excited on Fridays!!! I LOVE WEIGH INS!!
Ok, ok ok, ive calmed it now! Cant wait till 4pm.....Woohoooooooo

Shelly, FAB!!!!!

Wow......19lbs in a month is fantastic. And its not like you are hugely overweight to begin with. I bet you are thrilled.....I would be. Loads are commenting about my weight loss, so I bet you are getting lots and lots and lots of comments.....feels good doesn't it!
xx

woooohooo another 3lbs gone!!!!!
Im now just under the 10 and 1/2 stone mark!!!!
HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey skinny you!! Almost there - well done!!!

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!
weighin every week keeps me going for another week. Would love to have sat down and eat the delicious looking roast lamb dinner I just made the family but no worries......role on crimbo!!!!

Ah yes! Crimo here we ALL come.....cant wait to be sitting for dinner in my Size 10 Levis....eating a sensible portion of turkey and trimmings!!!

Well done Shelly!! I cant believe that you can make a roast lamb dinner and not eat it!! Well done you for your determination!

I cant stop cooking for the family. It seems that what ever I fancy i'm feeding them. Even though my 15 year old son reckons i'm gonna be skinny and the rest of the household will be overweight if i keep feeding them like i am lol.:D

Kinda know what you mean....I havent baked bread or cakes in years and have been baking tonnes of stuff and getting my hubby bring them to work....(love the smell but couldnt have them around the house!!)

Oooh yes the smell of freshy baked cakes... mmmmmmmm!
I cantwait to get all the ingredients for my Christmas pud and get it made... I have the most brilliant Anton Edelmann recipe, its the best pudding ever! If anyone wants it let me know, I will post it!

Back