4th Weigh In Tomorrow - So What Will I Have Lost?

mattbibby

Hello,

I'm an 18 year old lad who has truthfully followed this programme religiously and not deviated or given into any temptations so far...

I started at 19st 8lbs,

Losses:

1st - 8lb
2nd - 10lb
3rd - 9lb
4th - ?

At just under a 2 stone loss to 17st 9lbs...i'm over the moon :D

I must admit I have had some bad moments and it has taken some will power to stick to water while out and not nip to the chippy for tea.

I have been around some forums and looking at peoples experiences... what annoys me is some people deviating... and then saying well its ok i'll just do some exercise to make up for it? Did they not watch the DVD? lol

I'm hoping for to lose over 3 stone for Xmas. I will be coming off it in 3 weeks.

I'm hoping to achieve this ;)

I'm sorry if i've gone on.. and just hoping this might be a nice support story for any younger people on the programme.

Matt

You're going very well! :D I reckon you'll have just as big a loss this week! Best of luck! ;)

Oh well done so far you are doing great...you will do well again this week....fingers crossed for you!

I have been around some forums and looking at peoples experiences... what annoys me is some people deviating... and then saying well its ok i'll just do some exercise to make up for it? Did they not watch the DVD? lol
Matt

Not everyones will power is as strong as yours. You can give yourself a pat on the back for doing the diet as it was meant to be done but dont slate anyone for making a few mistakes along the way. I personally dont find it very supportive and if you are looking for some support too then please reciprocate.

Hi Matt, welcome to the forum and good luck with the weigh in. It's great that you've managed to stick with it, but I have to agree with Rachel. There's many reasons why people go off the rails, and anyway, being very objective, humans, like any other living creatures, need nourishment. Taking three shakes a day is very effective, but we have to admit is not natural. Is just an emergency and temporary measure to make right what we have done wrong in the past. It gives you a chance not only to lose weight, but to reconsider why you've put it on in the first place and make better choices once you've achieved your goal. It works for some people, but not for others. The thing is you have to stick to whatever works for you. You might manage to go all the way by ssing, or end up with a different approach once your goal is near, as some people switch to other diets. I think this forum is just to cheer each other up, get inspired by the achievents of others and just have fun, so enjoy it!

Wooo.. calm down.. wasn't meant in the tone it may be have taken in.

What I meant was there are plenty of weight loss programmes which allow for people to go off the rails now and again and rescue the situation, but my opinion is Lipotrim isnt one of them.

My point was Lipotrim due to its structure of TFR, is pointless if you are going to go off the rails, isnt the aim of the diet not primarly to lose weight but to break the chain of your existing diet, to enable to you to re-introduce yourself to food, to be able to give you the best chance of staying healthy in the future?

Correct me if I'm wrong?

Hi Matt,

Congrats on your weight loss so far thats brill, have you been doing much exercise??

Whats the plans for over christmas or will you be happy when you loose 3??? Im going to stay on the diet for another 3 weeks myself then try to be good as much as I can over the christmas and start again in the new year...

LOL Sparkles nice diversionary tactics there!!

Matt you are right but unfortunately everyone finds different ways of getting by. People like this diet for many reasons but I would say one of the main reasons is the speed that weight can be lost. LT and CD are very similar diets but with CD you can do 790 etc which consists of shakes and a low carb, low calorie meal at night. People know this so adjust LT to do the same kind of thing and in my opinion if they are still losing weight and not eating the rubbish they were before then thats ok if it gets them through.

I know you were not having a go Matt, we are just having a discussion. It makes it more interesting :)

You are right Rach.......life would be boring if we were all 100% compliant 24, 7!

Wooo.. calm down.. wasn't meant in the tone it may be have taken in.

What I meant was there are plenty of weight loss programmes which allow for people to go off the rails now and again and rescue the situation, but my opinion is Lipotrim isnt one of them.

My point was Lipotrim due to its structure of TFR, is pointless if you are going to go off the rails, isnt the aim of the diet not primarly to lose weight but to break the chain of your existing diet, to enable to you to re-introduce yourself to food, to be able to give you the best chance of staying healthy in the future?

Correct me if I'm wrong?

Hi Matt,

I've been on lipotrim for six weeks and my aim on the diet is purely to lose weight........I dont like being fat. This week I went away for a few days to a funeral. It was not feasable to stick to lipotrim so I swapped it over to Atkins for 2 days. I'm straight back on lipotrim tomorrow. It is possible to stop ssing for a while as long as you make the right choices. You have to be very careful and it is tough. After the funeral today they all had booze/soup/sandwiches/cakes etc.......I had water. I didnt mind as I'd had bacon/eggs/sausage/mushrooms/tomato for my breakfast. You have to know which foods will keep you in ketosis, but you still have to exercise will power, because I can promise you a piece of chocolate cake had my name on it and I walked away. Just done a ketostix and I'm still in ketosis (which I knew I was because I've not been hungery). I know that the fry up is not a low fat healthy option, but all I was concerned about was remaining in ketosis so I didnt have to go through the first few days again. Tomorrow it will be a breeze to get back on the straight and narrow. Each to their own Matt. What works for one person may not work for another.

Sausage Shaz? I didnt think you could have sausage on atkins because there is meal/rusk/breadcrumbs in them. Although maybe not all of them?

I asked the guy what type of sausage they were and he said 100% beef so I risked it. I must admit I was worried he was not telling the truth, but he must have been.
x

What a good risk to have to take!! MMMMMM sausage! Why is it everytime im on this diet its sausages I fantasize about. I dont eat them everyday or even once a week when im not on it!!

What a good risk to have to take!! MMMMMM sausage! Why is it everytime im on this diet its sausages I fantasize about. I dont eat them everyday or even once a week when im not on it!!

I dont want to know about your personal fantasies!! :D Sausages eh! You always want what you cannot have!

I dont want to know about your personal fantasies!! :D Sausages eh! You always want what you cannot have!

Hey!!! Well I had a crappy day at work was so busy, didnt drink as much water as what I usually drink which annoyed me...also havent got up off my big fat ass all week and I PROMISED myself that I would do some sort of exercise...

But have just logged on and had a gud laugh over the comments about the sausages:D:D

Reactions: Bea
Back