4th weigh in

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by KIKI FT, 16 May 2008 Social URL.

1. KIKI FT

KIKI FT Full Member

howdy all been a bit busy and not been able to chat but had 4th weigh in today and lost 5 pounds so really happy total of 25 lbs in 4 weeks thats great for me tbh and feel i am slowly getting there another 2 stone to go and will see if i want to carry on or be happy so it looks like i have another 2 months of this ah well got to be better than 2 months FAT hope u all have a nice weekend
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Yummy Mummy in the making

Yummy Mummy in the making TRYING to be patient!!

crikes kiki thats not slowly, 25lb in 4 wks!!! thats amazing! good for you :D
  4. mummytoni

mummytoni Full Member

Well done my lovely, that's alot of weight in 4 weeks....so keep smiling you will reach your goal in no time.
    Toni x
  5. gin&tonic

gin&tonic Full Member

great results welldone:)
  6. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

well done you ,we all seem to be having good loses this week xx
  7. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Lipotrim 1st time
    Well done kwik fit great loss and your right its better than been fat , it will soon pass x
  8. KIKI FT

KIKI FT Full Member

thanks u guys and hey you cheeky kwil fit LOL i wish i could kwik fit into some nice clothes soon
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.