4th weigh in

Been for my 4th weigh in and even though my arms and legs feel like lead and my head is completley bunged up with the cold.... I managed to loose an amazing 4 pounds this week! yay!

Im really happy :) Next week I want to be into the 9stones..

So satisfying to update my signature and my ticker... great to see everything moving forward.

Thanks to everyone on this forum for all your help, support and advice....

1 month down, another 2 to go! :) Im one third of the way there... xox

much love
julzie
xox

yahhhhhhh well done Julz xx

Well done you Julzie :D x

I'm celebrating your loss with a lovely hot green tea to ease my throat.... OK I was making one anyway but hey a celebration is a celebration :D

gee thanks guys xox

yahhhhhhh well done Julz xx

thanks missy - me and u are at the same stage of our LT journey and ur results are awesome!!! xox

Well done you Julzie :D x

I'm celebrating your loss with a lovely hot green tea to ease my throat.... OK I was making one anyway but hey a celebration is a celebration :D

oh i think ill join u in a green tea if u dont mind ;) thanks hoowdy u rock xox

Yay Julzie!! So happy for you, looking at your ticker it's amazing - you're almost half way there! :D So proud of you lovely, I hope I can manage to stick to LT if I get ill on it like you have :party0011::party0011:

well done, another great loss! you might even be there before the 2 months are up at this rate - whoop whoop!

Awesome babe, 4lb is great, well done xxx

Well done with ur loss this week & get well soon.:scale:

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))

Yay Julzie!! So happy for you, looking at your ticker it's amazing - you're almost half way there! :D So proud of you lovely, I hope I can manage to stick to LT if I get ill on it like you have :party0011::party0011:

thanks rainbow! still got over 2 stone to go but i have never been as sure in my life before that i will do it! xox

Well done you, it so motivates me to keep with it when everyone is doing so well x:)

hi chaddy - seeing other people's results is so motivating, there are so many big successes here... good luck to u xoxo

well done, another great loss! you might even be there before the 2 months are up at this rate - whoop whoop!

thanks pineapple babe! ur a star xox ;)

Nice one babe xxx

Cheer Cankster! :) xox

Awesome babe, 4lb is great, well done xxx

Your awesome Gaz! Thanks for ur all ur words of encouragement xoxoxox

thanks!

Well done with ur loss this week & get well soon.:scale:

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))

thanks! i hope i get better soon this cold is such a drag and i so wanna get back to the gym!!! thanks again harji - 3 stone in 8 weeks - im in awe xox

Well done skinny You must be feeling and looking fab. Get better soon

Well done skinny You must be feeling and looking fab. Get better soon

Well dont feel skinny yet but definitely getting there! lol - Your results are awesome - you must feel great xox

Thats great! those two months will fly by!
Then you get to go on a shopping spreeeee yaaay

Ohhhh shopping - that makes me drool! Used to be chip and gravies that made me drool, now its sexy little outfits ;) xox

ohhhhhhhhh i cant wait!

That's great Julz! You are a star!!!

Keep up the good work. You'll be as slender as your mates soon...xxx

wow - that will be a brilliant day! i really cant wait - be so nice to go out and feel slim compared to everyone else.... :)

thanks scaz xox

Well done Julz,
Great loss, no doubt you will be in the 9 stone next week.
I also get weighed on the same day as you, but only lost 2lbs this week, but it is all swings and roundabouts, next week may be better.
Cant change my ticker, when I attempted to change it last week I ended up with 2! Will wait for my 20 year old computer literate son to come home on Friday to help me with it.
I have another 6 to 8 weeks to go to get to my target, roll on.

Back