My yo yo life

oh the noodles has such an odd texture gutted as you say would have been really handy!! oh well

Glad all is going well xx

Thanks binky bonk :) x

Dinner wasn't too bad actually. I left some of it. Just to make sure;, but to be honest I had had enough. Made me realise that sometimes I just eat for the sake of it, just because it's on my plate. Must learn to realise when I have had enough.

So dinner was steak, onions, mushrooms, carrots, potatoes and gravy. Had a small amount of butter too. Think I worked it out at about 750 calories. Could have been worse.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds like a good day. Think I may do pizza wraps at the weekend as they feel naughty, with homemade SW chips & lots of salad mmmmmm x

Calories for today 1889. Just had a snack of liberte yogurt and nature valley cinnamon crunch to bring them up a bit. Early night tonight I think.

Off to get my hair cut and coloured tomorrow. Love getting it done but like I was saying to PR earlier I hate the big mirrors :(

One more day till weigh in :eek: best make tomorrow angelic.

Sounds like a good day. Think I may do pizza wraps at the weekend as they feel naughty, with homemade SW chips & lots of salad mmmmmm x

They were yummy. I put some relish on the base instead of tomato puree. Could have eaten it again lol. X

Day 5 of challenge completed. Got my son to do it along side me.

Just back from the doctors it was officially for my son but as it was quiet I asked about something that had been bothering me. For the past while on and off I keep getting a fluttering in my chest. Like my heart does a few quick beats then one big one. Thankfully he doesn't think there is anything to worry about, says its probably just connected to my anxiety. Blood pressure was fine, heart just racing a bit. But again connected to my anxiety. So relieved I was imagining all sorts.

That's what I get like & my doc says they are mini panic attacks nothing like that big one I had that time that you helped me with. You should have told me you silly thing xx

Back