My yo yo life

Thanks rosie hun.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend.

I am just back from a walk with hubby and kids. Big hill = knackered me lol. So so un fit. But not for long, going to keep it going now and will make hubby and kids go with me as it will do us all good.

Lower calorie day tomorrow which I can't wait for as the weekend has been a bit too indulgent. Hubby cooked tonight and although his heart is in the right place it could have been healthier. Bless him though as he really tries. X

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Woke this morning with a huge gain :( was thinking to myself well I know I was no angel at the weekend I didn't deserve it. So headache and stomach and totm arrived. Fingers crossed the gain will go in the next few days.
Struggling today though. Really hungry. Its not going to be a lower calorie day. Just a normal day. Hopefully around 1900.

1 mile walk so far. 45 crunches and 75 squats. Going for another walk later.

Food so far is bacon on sandwich thins. And a roll of Cadbury chocos.

Not sure what I want for tea, its very warm and don't feel like cooking.

Another 2 miles walked so 3 miles in total. Not bad for a fatty lol.

Tea was salad, lettuce, cucumber, spring onions, sundried tomatoes, aldi grilled onion, prawns, salmon, grated cheese and 2 weight watchers wraps mmnm.

Calories so far are on about 15/1600. So might have a little snack before bed. Really happy with today! !

Thanks ladies. X

So including exercise my net calories for today are 1168 - that will do nicely :)

Hubby keeps telling me not to do too much. But I have to I need to get fitter!! Its not all about the way I look. I need it for my health too. Although the way I look does play a massive part. He is just concerned that I am doing to much to soon. X

See the walk we do has an extremely steep hill. And that's only the first half we have been doing. The second part is even worse. We gained 167ft on the first half. Think it will be a while till I tackle the rest. I used to do it a few years back.

50 crunches and 60 squats done.

Not eaten yet, not sure what I even feel like.

Well done on the brilliant loss wooohoooo!!!

Totm is beastly, make me want to snack more and feel sluggish. You're doing so well on the exercise front. Bet you're in for another good loss this week xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back