5:2 Diary

Clapper&Ham

Gold Member
Here I go again :rolleyes:
This is pretty much a diary of a serial slimmer, as once more I find myself at the top end of porky and hit the slightly hysterical "OMG how has this happened again" point...
Over the years I've done WW and SW many MANY times with varied success, but looking back through my weight app I soon realised that absolutely, without question, my most successful diet has been 5:2 getting me to goal a couple of times.
My smug bugger husband did it with me the first time...it was his first ever diet...he lost nearly 4 stone...in 3 years he's never put it back on...grounds for divorce? Almost ;)

So I've signed myself up for a 6 week challenge, and thought I'd keep a diary on here. If anyone wants to follow please pop on and say hello.

Mandy x

Tuesday 26th July - Day 1 & 2

Yesterday was my first day and it was sort of ok, it helped as always that I'd had a huge tea on Sunday night. I tried to go as long as I could without eating and made it until 4pm, I'm not sure I'll do that again as I couldn't concentrate in the afternoon which isn't much help at work. It did help in the evening though as I didn't go to bed too hungry.

4pm - tuna wrap
7pm - beans and egg on toast

Calories - 694

Today is a normal day and I'm going to try to stick to an 8 hour eating window, between 12:30 and 8:30 and keep under 1400 calories.
It's just gone 11 and I'm HUNGRY!

Back