5 hours to go at work, deadly quiet, easter eggs in the drawer .... help

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dancing, 22 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Oh please help me resist the easter eggs in my drawer at work! I have another 5 hours of sitting here doing nothing (deadly quiet but still have to sit here - just incase). I am tired from lack of sleep recently so can't even concentrate on reading a trashy newspaper - things are bad.

I want chocolate but I don't want chocolate. I want to lose weight more but it is still going to be a tough 5 hours.

Someone give me a good website to browse or something (not ebay - I have no money to spend on ebay). I don't do facebook and the like, so they are no good - I'd welcome whatever funny Youtube links people have ....

BOOOORRRREEEED

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Why don't you play the games on here, you never know , with 5 hours practice you could become a champ!!!:king2:

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

can't be bothered - do you know what it is like when you can't do anything but sit and stare? Ok, I'll have a look maybe there is one that will motivate me

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Whose easter eggs are they?

6. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    come on hun your doing fantasticallly well so far so dont go giving in to that blasted choccie , stay strong & if you have msn add me n you can waste some time talking to me and spend some time on here in the arcade on the games, come you can do this xxx

7. LilacAngel

LilacAngel Full Member

Diet:
    W8
    Google ego states - interesting reading (Berne) work out which one you are in :)

8. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Mine - given to me by a friend and by work !!! I didn't buy them! But I don't want to give them away either

Don't have MSN but thanks for the encouragement

Hmm LilacAngel - practical approach may work .... I'll read it anyway just for the heck of it.

Ohhh someone has just sent me a link to watch "Family Guy" online - I've never seen it but it is recommended .... that might be a solution

9. LilacAngel

LilacAngel Full Member

Diet:
    W8
    He won't teach you anything about yourself though !!!!

10. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

what do you mean?

11. LilacAngel

LilacAngel Full Member

Diet:
    W8
    Ego states knowledge will help you see what is going on in your head at the moment re the egg dilema - don't think the Family Guy will - although he may be a good distraction!

12. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

oh - I thought you meant Berne wouldn't teach me anything - so you understand my confusion there for a minute.

Thanks

13. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    lol. If you had said you bought them for friends or family, I was going to suggest you kept it that way. If they are for you, then get rid. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know you don't want to. Food is precious and all that, but how long are they going to have to hang around until you can eat them? You're close to goal, but then there's the steps. Do you have to make it even tougher on yourself through that do you. Is it worth it.

Oh....enjoy family guy. Sounds like what you need at the mo :)

14. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

KD - you know what ... you are right I have two outcomes with the easter eggs

1. eat them before I really want to
    2. lose my weight, work up through the plans and then eat them ... and that will be at least (waht?) 2 months away??

Guess what? I'm going to give them away!!!! Can't believe it. Unbelievable - never thought I'd do that but you obviously said the right thing. Aren't you the clever one. Right here I go - off to share with others (never liked sharing my food!)

15. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

well, I opened the drawer started taking them out - put one lot back thinking "oh, no I want to keep one for me". Gave the others to colleagues. Came back and reread your message KD. Now I'm going to go give the other one away (yep, and even the tiny white choc one that I purposely let fall out of the packet - so I could have it at some point)

16. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Hey!!! Well done :clap: Proud of you. It's just not worth having them taunt you. You can get some more when it's time :clap:

17. Julesy

Julesy Likes being a girly girl

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
  18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    That's the gal. It's more than just giving away that last one. It's a major step forward to show that you control food and not the other way around :)

20. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Proud of you, that took an enormous amount of strength but you did it girl!

Gx

21. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

oh my signature has messed up ... will try to fix it. I have more than 18lbs to go - that is for my may day challenge. Still have something like 27 to go. Right that is done and I changed it so that the start weight was the true start weight. before I had it showing from my official LL week one weigh in but that meant it wasn't showing everything I lost since I started this journey.

Last edited: 22 March 2008
  22. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.