• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

5 kids journey to new me begins

I am 29 and have 5 children who are 11 10 6 4 and 7 months xx currently breastfeeding but now little one is also having solids my healthy eating begins can't wait to meet the new me!! And I utterly can not believe the calories in some foods and the portion sizes I was eating !!!! I am 5 foot 2 and 2 weeks ago weighed 10 stone 10 the lightest I have been in years was nearly 12 stone before concieved last baby but due to severe morning sickness was 10 10 after birth and still was 6 month later!!! Week one lost 5 pounds and week two lost 4 pounds!!! Now weigh 10 stone 1 overall target is around 8 stone but going to set many mini targets first target is to see the number 9 on the scales and to complete the 30 day shred dvd am on level 2 day 7 haven't had 1 day off so far longest I have stuck to something am counting calories but splitting them up throughout the day eating every 3 hours breakfast 8am snack 11am lunch 2pm snack 5pm dinner 8pm so it doesn't affect my milk supply xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 12st0lb C: 9st6lb G: 8st6lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 2st8lb(21.43%)
Welcome Leanne. You have had an amazing start - well done you!

5 kids sounds like a handful!

I'd like to be 8 stone too but never going to get there :-(