5 stone 1lb gone forever week 17...... Photos included

angelupnorth

Gold Member
Evening all

I dont get on here as much as I would like and have added photos to my diary but I know not everyone looks on there so here is my self indulgent post now I have lost just over 5 stone in 17 weeks :bliss:

Me at the start 17st 3lb
38.jpg

Me today at 12 st 2lb.............

week 17 cambridge 12 st 2.jpg

week 17 camb 12 st 2.jpg

I am amazed at how much better I feel and at a wedding yesterday the bride had to do a double take as she almost didn't recognise me. 10 weeks until my wedding and I have changed my goal from 6 stone loss to 7 stone loss. I wont get to goal before the wedding but I will be very close to it.
I cant stop promoting Cambridge, I just love it so much. It has changed my life forever. Thanks again for ll of the support on here x x x

Amazing such a diff well done x

You look fab x well done :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone, it's weird when I see it in photos, but weird in a good way :)

Keep up the good work we will all be slimmer for summer. . . . . . If summer ever arrives lol x

Angel what can i say but WOW!!!!! Be VERY proud of what you have already achieved and what you are still going to achieve!! Just amazing honey so pleased for you =D

Wow you look absolutely incredible! You really don't look like you're 12 stone at all, I would have said more like 10?! Good luck, you will definitely hit goal for your wedding and look fabulous :D

Wow you look amazing....I love seeing photos as they're sooo inspirational. You look fantastic hun xxx

Angelupnorth well done hunny you look incredible! I can't believe how my much weight you've lost in such a crazily short amount of time it's incredible! You look like a completely different person! 5 stone 1lb must be some kind of record! You must near target by now surely?!

omg you look like a different person, i have sarted back afer my holiday and cant get into it, buuuuuuuut now i have seen your pics thats me gonny be realy good, so thank you for posting your pics x

I love it u look amazing and now I can see that my goal can be achieved xxx thanks for posting it will give more people than u can imagine on here the inspiration to carry on and in 17 weeks is ace xxxx

Thanks everyone, this place is great for motivation and support. I never thought I would stick to it but the scales go down so fast it's worth the effort.

A girl at work lost 6 stone a few years ago and has kept it off, she was my inspiration along with a few on here.

Thanks again everyone x x x

angelupnorth said:
Thanks everyone, this place is great for motivation and support. I never thought I would stick to it but the scales go down so fast it's worth the effort.

A girl at work lost 6 stone a few years ago and has kept it off, she was my inspiration along with a few on here.

Thanks again everyone x x x

U r gonna look amazing in your dress make sure u post pics for us to see :)

Back