• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

5 stone by july 17???

hey everyone

this is the second time on cambridge first time i went from 17st 10 lbs to 13 13lbs which was amazing
after meeting my new partner and going out on lovley dinners dates i am 20st 2lbs which i am gutted about but i know its my own fault i am going on holiday in july and would love to lose about 5 stone does anyone know if this is possible? or am i being unreal here lol?

i would appreciate any comments back n thanks for taking time to read

Charli xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
The average is about a stone a month, but for some people it could be more, and you tend to slow down when your nearly at your goal.

Good luck and i hope you get to your goal
xx

I think you will lose around 4ish stone if you stick with it 100% and don't cheat :) good luck hunny

Setas

Silver Member
SO much depends on how overweight you are to start with, and how well you stick to it!! The losses average out at a stone a month so 4 stone would be more than achievable - however it could be more - I managed 5 1/2 stone in the first 15 weeks so it can be done. Either way, its worth giving it a go - if you don't then it won't!!

Either way hun, whether you achieve a 5 stone loss or not you definitely wouldn't be going on holidays at 20st 2lbs! :) xx

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Its most definetly do-able.I started last tuesday and am hoping to lose 6 stone by 1 august.Ive done cd before like you and lost 2 stone the first month and averaged out a little over a stone a month after that.
Your start weight now is not that far off my own and i think that you will do great.
Best of luck today for your restart,hang in there and every time you think its too hard think about the holiday you have booked

Thank you all for your reply really appreciate it :) first day over n I'm not going to lie it was very very hard lol, would love it if I could maybe get someone starting the same time as me n have a Cambridge diet buddy lol ?? Was wondering if anyone exercises aswell? Or does everyone wait a while before doing that? Positive thinking is the way forward I will lose this weight !! Lol

Thank you xxxx