• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

5 stone gone in 15 weeks!

MrsN

Silver Member
Wow!!!! Thats amazing - well done you. You must be really focused and determined.
Would love to see some pics for inspiration!
I'd be so proud of myself if I was able to achieve something similar.

I really must pluck up the courage to post some before and now pics, when I look at my before pics, I feel so ashamed!!!
Well done MrsN so far, you are doing great!

janey23

Just keep swimming ...
Well done Debbie. Your such an inspiration!

lady24

Silver Member
fantastic, you have done sooooo well!! reading this just makes me even more determined to lose weight, thankyou :) and well done x

Brilliant progress - well done I only hope I have your willpower!

thats fantastic, you must me soooooo pleased, I hope I can report the same in 15 weeks time!

xx

Well done Dunders that is so excellent, you are a real inspiration!!! Keep up all your brilliant work :)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
:woohoo: Fanbloodytastic mrs!!! Well done :)

Now, defo get them before and after pics up asap! :D

Wow!!! Just wow ... you must be so proud of yourself on such an amazing weight loss. Well done and thank you for more inspiration :)

Good luck with your maintenance journey x

Congratulation! Hope I will last 15 weeks!

Hey Dunders you have done amazingly im so proud of you thanks for being here for some reason I can start a new thread in this forum but can reply thanks for all your support hun xx

Well done, that's amazing

Fantastic Dunders, your have done wonderful, do you think if you keep losing the 3.5lb while on refeed would you consider carrying it on, its something I think about when I really am wanting food, 2 shakes and one meal, oh and yes I think you should be proud of before and after pics as what an achievement!!

Catt

Silver Member
That is fantastic you must feel absolutely brilliant. I would love to see your before and after pics :)