• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

5 stone gone !!!!!!!!!!!

big-dollop

Need To Downsize!
G: 14st4lb
excellent :0clapper:

big-dollop

Need To Downsize!
G: 14st4lb
Im still at it had the odd hiccup with going over my allotted 30 points but tried to claw them back on the next day only had one really sh%tty day and that was my bros Barbie (what a mess Hic:break_diet:)
Been to the doctors to try and get weighed but with no luck scales dont go past 24st and i need them to go to enormous:mad:However i have found a set on ebay and may bid on em, then the fun really will begin because the truth of what i actually weigh will be there.The waist has gone down a couple of notches so i know im doing the correct thing

phill1978

wants to get slim
S: 26st0lb C: 17st11lb G: 17st7lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 8st3lb(31.59%)
Im still at it had the odd hiccup with going over my allotted 30 points but tried to claw them back on the next day only had one really sh%tty day and that was my bros Barbie (what a mess Hic:break_diet:)
Been to the doctors to try and get weighed but with no luck scales dont go past 24st and i need them to go to enormous:mad:However i have found a set on ebay and may bid on em, then the fun really will begin because the truth of what i actually weigh will be there.The waist has gone down a couple of notches so i know im doing the correct thing
im glad your doing well , dont worry about ups and downs it life mate, hope you get you scales be good to have a proper idea of what you weight is , best of luck with your losses , wil keep a look out to see how you are doing :)

jacqui35

Silver Member
S: 16st7lb C: 16st0lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3.03%)
Wow wtg thats fantastic :bliss: :D

S: 15st10lb
Just been looking at your weight loss over the weeks, your doing fantastic!!!! Keep goin!!