5 stone gone !!!!!!!!!!

Well done Phil :) that is such a great achievement and you should be so proud of yourself! :D

Crikey, that is just brilliant! Well done -you are doing so well.

WOW what a day for you! 6lbs off... and total of 5 stone!! :D well done great achievement! xx

well done phil, that is a wonderful achievement!!!!! your over half way and still going strong, keep up your fab work, its clearly working for u!!! x

well done phil that's brillant, you'll get there in no time

crikey!!!!!

well done Phil... thats an amazing achievement!!!!! and in such short space of time... fair play.. hope your well chuffed with yourself! :0)

CONGRATS!!!!
Kayla

Woohoo!!! Well done Phil that's absolutely amazing, you really are an inspiration!!!
:happy096:

:happy096::wow::king::woohoo::party0049:​

Woo Hoo!

Get you, Mr! I'm very impressed. I feel like I'll never get to five stone (much less the ten I'm aiming for!). You are a super inspiration and are helping me think "I can do it!".

Well done x​

:happy096::wow::king::woohoo::party0049:​

Woo Hoo!

Get you, Mr! I'm very impressed. I feel like I'll never get to five stone (much less the ten I'm aiming for!). You are a super inspiration and are helping me think "I can do it!".

Well done x​

thank you xxxxx dont be silly you are doing fantastic :D:D:D:D:D you will be there in no time , you are a star xxxx:):):):):)

:) Thanks, Phill xx

Back