5 stone loss and counting

thinny2be

I've been brave and added a couple of photos to show my 5 stone weight loss .. I can't believe I let myself get that big.

I can't look cos I haven't made enough posts yet - but I bet you look amazing. :)

Five stones is a fantastic achievement, hun. Well done!!

Thinny2be,

what an amazing loss. You have done great!
Can definitely tell the difference.

You must be pleased?

Fabulous difference in the photos, you have done brilliantly and should be very pleased with your progress, good luck getting to goal- you can do it x

Well done hon you look fab and what a difference it makes........
Most people do not realise how big they were I certainly didnt you just get used to what you look like if that makes sense.........
Congrats on your 5 stone loss keep smiling your have done so well x

Yay - I've got enough posts now - I can see your photos. :D

Wow, what a difference! And I was right - you do look fab!

I know what you mean about not realising how big you'd got. I've got photos just like yours (at almost the same weight, LOL) and I look at them now and can't believe I ever looked like that!

And I'm determined to never look like that again... :rolleyes:

Thinny2be,
Well done. You look wonderful and must feel so satisfied at what you have achieved. I can't wait until I have lost that much!
Congratulations!

Wow thank you everyone, I didn't really expect so many replies and it is sooo appreciated.

At my heaviest I used to avoid having my photo taken and really don't have many. This one was taken when my grandchild was born so couldn't be avoided. All I feel really is shame for getting to that size. I know a lot of people on here have said that got nasty comments when they were big but really I didn't. No one made any comments for me and I guess their acceptance made it easier for me to carry on putting on the weight until I reached that size. In fact when I made comments about how awful I looked and got "don't be silly" comments back at me. In fact I didn't do anything about it straight away, it was only when looking after my granddaughter and finding it hard to do some things for her, i.e. changing nappies, bathing .. both due to bending down that I thought this is it I have got to do something.

Surprisingly since I have lost the weight I am now getting comments on how well I look and I do feel a million times better. I know I still have some way to go until I get to my goal and for me it isn't a quick process but I will get there, looking at that photo has made me more determined and I know I will never, ever put the weight on again. It will be for life (hopefully).

Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there for me and being supportive .. it is greatly appreciated xx

Sorry for the rambling post .. it was longer than I first anticipated.

Yay - I've got enough posts now - I can see your photos. :D

Wow, what a difference! And I was right - you do look fab!

I know what you mean about not realising how big you'd got. I've got photos just like yours (at almost the same weight, LOL) and I look at them now and can't believe I ever looked like that!

And I'm determined to never look like that again... :rolleyes:

Thank you Suzie for you kind words .. I know with determination we will both succeed. Good luck with your continuing weight loss.

Well done hon you look fab and what a difference it makes........
Most people do not realise how big they were I certainly didnt you just get used to what you look like if that makes sense.........
Congrats on your 5 stone loss keep smiling your have done so well x

Thank you I will keep smiling all the way to goal :)

you looking fantastic it amazing how i felt i became big overnight i didnt register the gradually weigh gain.

Back