5 stone mission

swsteph

hello, my name is Steph. I'm 25 and have decided to finally do something about my ever increasing weight problem.

I'm aiming to lose 5 stone, and hoping to get as close to target as I can by August next year for a holiday we are going on with friends. (sick of being the one to always cover up and shy away)

I had a baby last year, and since having her I've been eating just about everything in sight. I have kind of an unhealthy relationship with food. I eat, even when I know I'm not hungry. and my portion sizes are verging on ridiculous. I also have a bit of a chocolate addiction.. until now I dont think I could ever walk into a shop or petrol station without picking up a chocolate bar. I have been to SW group before and lost weight, so I will be following the diet again, but this time from home.

feel free to give me advise along the way :)

Good Luck Steph think of it as healthy eating and not a diet - You can do it, just think how you will feel in August for that holiday. You will get lots of support and friendly advice from the minimins family :)

Thanks everyone. I've been 100% on plan for 2 days now and not felt hungry yet so fingers crossed I can keep this up :)

2 mile walk yesterday and a 6 hour trip round the shops today so doing a fair amount of walking. Hoping to get to the gym for aqua aerobics this week..

Tried the chicken base pizza tonight and loved it! Just trawling through my SW mags for inspiration for the rest of the week!

so another "on plan" day today! the more days I am 100% on it the less I want to slip up and ruin all my hard work! now, to find some motivation to get my butt to the gym!

Back