5 stone to lose but just thinking about today!

Curioushelen83

Hi all

After realising I have hit the 15 stone mark for the fourth time in these short ten years, I have decided to embark on exante, as LL was sucessful in the past ( though cant bear the taste of their satchets now) Its my second day and even though its going well I get the nagging fear sensation, when i think about not eating, which is crazy. Wanted to post and see if I can support via forum, as well as be supported.

Goals
To get through the first week (weigh in, 28th Nov)

Lose half a stone for my brothers b'day on the 15th december and
fit into my favourite dress without bulging in it!

Lose one stone for christmas and buy a new favourite dress! (aim 14 stone)

To have lost one stone and a half by the 14th January for a meeting with colleagues ( 13.5 stone)

For my holiday to iceland on the 25th February, to have lost another stone taking me to 12.5 stone and a size 14 again :)

Week one - weigh in 210 lb
week two -

Just wanted to say good luck from another newbie to the site :)

Goals
To get through the first week (weigh in, 28th Nov)

fit into my favourite dress without bulging in it!

Lose one stone for christmas and buy a new favourite dress! (aim 14 stone)

Drop into the 'overweight' BMI

To have lost one stone and a half by the 14th January for a meeting with colleagues ( 13.5 stone)

For my holiday to iceland on the 25th February, to have lost another stone taking me to 12.5 stone and a size 14 again :)

Week one - 210 lb
week two - 202 lb
Week three -

wow! 8lb in the first week? That is excellent, well done. You must be pleased :D

Good for you starting again! It's so hard to find yourself back in 'that place' . I too did LL in
The past went from 18 st 4 to 8st 7. Now I'm back at 13 stone 8!!! Wanna get to 9st 7 as that was myfavourite weight and nice and healthy. Hope you are giving yourself the huge pat on the back you deserve for making the change and not burying your head in the sand! Let us know how you're progressing! I'm starting w8 tomorrow so will keep you posted xx

Good for you starting again! It's so hard to find yourself back in 'that place' . I too did LL in
The past went from 18 st 4 to 8st 7. Now I'm back at 13 stone 8!!! Wanna get to 9st 7 as that was myfavourite weight and nice and healthy. Hope you are giving yourself the huge pat on the back you deserve for making the change and not burying your head in the sand! Let us know how you're progressing! I'm starting w8 tomorrow so will keep you posted xx

You can do it this time! You've proved to yourself you already can, which is a nice feeling! It s learning curve putting on for me the weight. I understand why i did end up like this, this time and it did take me a whole 5 years, so i feel confident for maintaining when i reach goal :) i am sure there will be lots of points when i have to do a VLCD to regain some control in the future and i have finally accepted is a life long battle and i am ready for a war! Tell me how you get on this week. X x

Thank you for your kind words. I'm feeling good so far! Like you say, it's definitely a learning curve, and for me too I'm sure is gonna be a life long battle!! Bring it on!!!! Lol xxx oh roll on ketosis, I'm hungry ha x

["]Goals
To get through the first week (weigh in, 28th Nov) :)

fit into my favourite dress without bulging in it! :)

Lose one stone for christmas and buy a new favourite dress! (aim 14 stone) :)

To have lost one stone and a half by the 14th January for a meeting with colleagues ( 13.5 stone) :)

Week one - 210 lb
week two - 202 lb
Week three -200lb
Week 4- 195lb

Goals
To get through the first week (weigh in, 28th Nov) :)

Lose one stone for christmas and buy a new favourite dress! (aim 14 stone) :)

To have lost one stone and a half by the 14th January for a meeting with colleagues ( 13.5 stone) :)

For my holiday to iceland on the 25th February, to have lost another stone taking me to 12.5 stone and a size 14 again

Week one - 210 lb
week two - 202 lb
Week three -200lb
Week 4- 195lb

To get through the first week (weigh in, 28th Nov) :). *

Lose half a stone for my brothers b'day on the 15th december and. *

Lose one stone for christmas and buy a new favourite dress! (aim 14 stone) :). *

To have lost one stone and a half by the 14th January for a meeting with colleagues ( 13.5 stone) :). *

Drop into the 'overweight' BMI at 185lb

For my holiday to iceland on the 25th February, to have lost 3 stone from original weight of 15stone 10lb, taking me to 12st 10lb stone and a size 16 again

Week one - 210 lb
week two - 202 lb
Week three -200lb
Week 4- 195lb
week 11- 188lb

Back