5 stone to lose.Team mates please?!!

bunkybooxx

Hey! Off to my first meeting tomorrow, I'm looking to lose 5 stone before I'm 24 (22 at the minute) I love cooking and trying new recipes, just struggle with staying strong when I get the crisp calling! Anybody fancy teaming up and staying in touch to keep motivated? Xxx

Hello!

I need to lose a little bit more than 5 stone, but losing 5 stones would certainly put me backin the 'healthy' category.

I have been doing WW on-line for just over 2 weeks, but I popped to a meeting last Monday to pick up a few bits (cookery books, etc). The meeting looked great, and I've decided to swap my on-line membership for a Monthly Pass. Thus I get the best of both worlds!

In the 2 weeks I've been doing it, I've lost over 4lbs (home weigh in tomorrow to see if I've officially lost more - although I also have e meeting weigh in - hope the scales don't vary too much!). Happy with it all, and I've stuck to the plan, but I find the week days much easier than th weekends. I point everything, even if it's not good - as long as I do is, it makes me conscious of what I eat and I don't think 'I've b,own it by having candy floss'. Do you have a points tracker app? It's absolutely invaluable IMO...

Anyway, happy to keep in touch through the journey :)

Lindsay x

Hiya I have about 5 stone to loose been doing it about 11 weeks but messed about for 3 of those and lost 18 and half lbs so far.

Back on it and hoping for a good loss.
My aim is my best mates wedding in July next year.

Got two kids one boy 2 and half one girl 4months and a husband lol lets not forget him.

Good luck. Diaries help x

When i joined WW I Was 1lb away from needing to lose 6stone

Now almost 2stone down in 10weeks

So just above 4stone to go!

Il join, got 4st 12lb to lose ! X

Anahita_x said:
Il join, got 4st 12lb to lose ! X

Snap! I have 4st 12 left to go :)

Ah that's weird!! Iv got 4st 10.5 to go now Xx

Anahita_x said:
Ah that's weird!! Iv got 4st 10.5 to go now Xx

I've got WW in about an hour so hopefully I'll have less too! It's m initial goal to get me into a healthy bmi. I am still decid to go down more after that, I'll wait and see.

Back