5 week challenge

Jenny_b

Gold Member
Hi all, started lipotrim 2day. just in the middle of having my first shake.

I am going to Egypt in 5 weeks so trying to shift as much weight as possible. weighted in today at 14st 8.5lbs.

The thought of putting my bikini on is awful at the moment :( but in 5 weeks hopefully I will feel better.

The Plan - go to wobble away class 5 times a week. drink 2-3L everyday. Look at my 'fat' pictures when I have weak moments.

Im so excited about starting this diet :D. My husband isnt so keen but is being supportive. (sure he will be tempting me with all my favorite foods lol)

so wobble class is at 1.30 so better get sorted.

good luck to every1 else 'shaking' x x

Jen xx

so just got back from my wobble class. god did I wobble. felt great though. doing zumba wobble tomorrow.

not really looking forward to my shake but sure I will get to love them.

So far not feeling hungry or even slightly tempted. Was strange making lunch for the kids without making myself some. kids asked why I wasnt eating. I have decided not to tell them about this diet as think it sets a bad example for them, so excuses here I come.

Im already struggling with drinking water. I usually have apple juice or volvic water so finding it difficult to have tap water. yak. sure it will all be worth it next monday at weigh in.

have a good day all x x

Hi Shanny, a wobble class is where you stand on this wobble machine and it contracts your muscles really fast. 10 minutes on the machine working out is the same as 1 hour of gym exercise. Its really good fun and a great workout. put wobble away in youtube and im sure there will be videos of it.

Hi Shanny, a wobble class is where you stand on this wobble machine and it contracts your muscles really fast. 10 minutes on the machine working out is the same as 1 hour of gym exercise. Its really good fun and a great workout. put wobble away in youtube and im sure there will be videos of it.

Oh right ive seen wobbleaway posters at a salon does it her with toning? sounds fun :) how u finding the diet so far?

so day 2 today and feeling fine. a little tired when I woke up but thats normal most days. just having a big glass of water and will have my first shake about 9.30.
I know that I shouldnt weigh everyday but couldnt resist today. since yesterday I am 3lbs down. almost under 200lbs (again)
I will try and not weigh in till monday now.

morning diary, today is day 3 and im feeling good. had a slight headache last night as i was trying to go to sleep but apart from that im feeling good.
last night was the first night since I remember that I didnt wake up to have a drink (usually twice a night) guess im getting enough water in the day.
I had another sneaky weigh in this morning and im 7lbs lighter woohoo. will try and wait for wi now though. lol
hope every1 has a great day x x

another day of shakes down. were off to the birmingham blackpool match tonight. usually when we go to the football we have a few drinks and a pie and then go for a curry afterwards, this time just water for me. just finished my last shake so i dont feel hungry when im out.

only 12 more shakes till weigh in. cant wait. Im at work tomorrow so will hopefully resist the scales.

so far ive only had chocolate shakes. might try the others on monday

So had a bad time last night at the football, not only did blues not go through to the final of the playoffs there was so much food that smelt nice. some1 walked past me with a tray of chips with lots of vinegar, god they smelt so good. lol. my hubby had a pie which he asked me to hold while he drank his beer. felt really strong by the end of the match that I had resisted temptation :) I kept telling myself that eating something is just a temporary thing, losing weight is what I want long term 2 be happy. 1 day closer to weigh in.

Well done for resisting the temptation, you must be so proud of yourself! Hope today's going well :)

Well done for resisting the temptation, you must be so proud of yourself! Hope today's going well :)

thanks Cuqsuita, today is going great thanks. took the kids out with their friends after school. they were all eating nice food and ice cream. dont know why I do it to myself but feel stronger everyday. x x

morning diary, I am very proud of myself :) almost through the first week and not touched food and I can feel a difference in my clothes. this time last week my favorite jeans wouldnt do up, today they fit me perfectly. such a good feeling.

not weighing in at home today. trying to wait till monday morning now. off to a day of essays now.

have a good day all x x

Good Luck for Monday Jenny :)

Wow, well done on resisting temptation, stay strong huni, the first week is the hardest, once the tiredness subsides and you stop feeling hungry it gets easier. Keep it up you're doning great xx

thanks shanny and kat. I cant wait till Monday morning, usually dread it but as Im getting weighed I cant wait. I haven't weighed myself for a few days so hoping for a nice surprise. onyl 3 more shakes to go and Ive done a whole week. It has been hard but not quite as hard as I thought, seems temptation has been everywhere this week, much more than normal. Me and the kids went to asda earlier and they were holding a help for heroes day, they had yummy cakes and bbq that smelt so good. got the girls some but was able to stay strong, they both kept saying mommy this is yummy you should get one. lol. not told them about not eating.
So almost bed time and im counting down the days till I can chew again and then go on holiday feeling so much better about myself.
good luck to every1 else this week x x

Morning diary, only 4 weeks till I go to egypt, so excited. meant to be going shopping for holiday clothes today but not sure if I want to buy anything or wait for a couple of weeks and get a smaller size (hopefully) might still go shopping as want to get the kids a few new summer dresser etc.
as its only 4 weeks away im not sure if I should only do 2 weeks more of tfr before refeeding as dont want to go on holiday and pile all the weight back on.will ask 2moro when I get weighed in.
right better go and have my first shake of the day. enjoy the sun x x

Back