Pregnancy 5 weeks & new to SW...anyone want to join me?

Hi ladies

I've just gone 5 weeks with my 1st and I need to lose at 2 stones or maintain what I am now (doubt it though). Having lost around 5 stones already, I'm super nervous and afraid that it'll all pile back on and it's overshadowing the joy I should be feeling about my pregnancy.

I'm already a half a stone heavier in two weeks and that's due intense hunger I'm feeling and eating everything in sight. I started off really well but the nausea is getting the best of me and I'm feeling really weak despite eating.

I want to start SW by following their 7day trial and see how I do.

Would anyone like to join me or share their experiences?

Good luck ladies

N xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi I am 5 weeks now on Monday so there isn't much difference between us but I have 5 stone to loose and I nearly feel panicked by the weight I will put on! I'm so glad to be pregnant but I think it would be great to have a partner who is doing it as well xx

Hey big_mamma

Thanks for your reply Hun. From the forums etc that I've read, losing weight is def possible when pregnant and at times even recommended as long as we don't restrict our intake.

I think cravings etc are all psychological and it's about staying strong (easier said than done) since my cravings are all sweet specifically cake and custard for me.

I also want to start walking every morning although I don't know how i will do that when it starts getting cold.

I know most of the weight comes during the second or third trimester so I really want to make the most of these first months since my symptoms aren't as bad and hopefully will stay that way.

N x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I went walking this morning but I hear swimming is very good during pregnancy so I might do that once a week and then increase in the winter months. Do u have 2 x HEA and HEB now that your pregnant or is that only if ur breast feeding?

Iv been good today so far but my dinner tonight is steak, mash potato, onion rings, peas and pepper sauce...not syn free but i walked plenty earlier so I'm allowing myself that treat since hubby wanted it lol :)

I'm a bit ahead of you guys at almost 8 weeks. My consultant advised me not to start the 2x HEA and HEB until 2nd trimester. Right now I'm eating when I can, I have terrible morning sickness which is only nausea but I think that can be worse. I've got loads of weight to loose, but I don't want to put on any more whilst pregnant.

Hi I'm the same as u. Iv been eating the 2 x HEA and HEB all week so I'll have to change that from tomorrow. It's hard when u crave something. I broke it last nite for I really wanted cheese on toast lol.

Back