5 Years to go..... Be at Target when I am 40 -15 stone (184 lbs to loose 24 lbs gone)

jules1981

Gold Member
OK I have a lot to loose I am around 25 stone my home scales wont weigh me I am to heavy.

I have yo yo diet for over 10 years I have clothes in my wardrobe from a size 6- 30.

I suffer from mental health problems and have an under active thyroid and ME.

If i am to loose 15 stone its going to take me a while.

I am following SW and am going to group each fri to be weighed but will weigh daily once I am under 23.7 stone.

Any help or advice I would LOVE :)

Its going to be one hell of a ride.....

I will be 40 on 21 st May 2021 so IF i can loose a lb a week that is 52 lbs a year so that should take me

52 x 4= 208, I have 210 lbs to loose so that allows for a few blips, which I am sure there will be on the way.

Had a yummy day today.......

Mango chunks

Jacket pot with beans salad

Apple

Ryvita crunch 67 cals so (3.5 syns )

Steak, Mexican rice ( 4 syns I think) and baby sweetcorn, mushroom and onions

2 x satsuma

HEA almond milk

HEB

800 mls coffee ( 1 syn for milk out)

330 mls diet coke

1 L orange and pineapple sugar free squash

SYN 9.5 /25

xxxxx

Last edited:
Hi there! Following.
I've tried to do similar with how long it will take me to lose 100lbs. I have given myself a year, because I'm quite active and in the past I've lost 2/3/4lbs a week after that first big loss on the first week.

Do you take medication for your thyroid?

What did you have for your B choice?

Thanks for reading and replying hun :) I had 2 Hifi bars at about 10pm last night :) for my HEB.

I take 100 micrograms of thyroxine for my thyroid but am having it checked in about a months time to see if they need to up the dosage.

I would love to loose 2-3lbs a week and loose the weight quicker but I know after the initial BIG swoosh of water weight I loose 1/2-1 lbs a week but FX it maybe more. Because of my ME i am not very active but I do have a fit bit ( need to charge) and i was hitting between 5-6000 steps a day which for me is good. I am going on the exercise bike for 5 mins a day, which will hopefully build up my leg muscles and will try and build it up to 10 mins a day, but need to do it slowly.

Went out with my mum and carer today and said NO to muffins and cheese scones just had a skinny cappuccino. Currently drinking green tea :)

xxxx

Day 2

Strawberries and coffee

Cappuccino large with skimmed milk and cinnamon on top rather than choc ( 7 syns???)

Salmon honey roasted ( 1 syn per 100g) from aldi with lettuce, cucumber and toms

1x satsuma, banana and an apple

Roast chicken, carrots broccoli, sweetcorn and a jacket pot

HEA almond milk

HEB

1L orange and pineapple squash

700 mls coffee ( 1 syn for milk)

300 mls green tea

SYNS 9/25

xxxx

Last edited:
I loose on average 1lb a week, but every now and again I get lucky. I have just over 9 stone to loose and I'm giving myself a few years to do it, but really want to loose 2stone before Aug, so I'm throwing some light exercise into the mix :)

I would LOVE to loose 2 stone before Aug... I have my FX you do hun.

Do you girls have diary`s? xxx

I had a diary but I just find it easier with own and paper to track food.

That's a lot of coffee..I think...I'm trying to figure out how much a mug of coffee is. Perhaps 700ml isn't that much. I've got a coffee machine and a moka pot. I treated myself to some new coffee beans, to try new (free) flavours of coffee rather than sweet treats. I think I should cut back though....

That was 2 1/2 cups of coffee ( 1/2 cup got cold!) from my coffee machine :) I have coffee instead of treats too.

Got weighed in am 23.11

xxx

How do I change my title please anyone know??????... I have lost 17lbs since my highest weight!

xxxx

Yesterday....

Apple and satsuma

Smoked salmon, lettuce, toms, cucumber and beetroot

Apple, melon, pineapple

Asda good and counted crisps ( 5 syns)

Chicken and pepper, rice ( 4 syns) and babycorn and salad and piri piri sauce ( 1 syn)

700 mls coffee ( 2 syns for milk out)

300 mls green tea

500 mlsa sugar free squash

HEA almond milk

HEB

SYNS 12/25

xxxxx

image.jpg

How do I change my title please anyone know??????... I have lost 17lbs since my highest weight!

At the top of your post you will see 'Thread Tools'...click on it and you will see 'Edit Title'.

THANK YOU :)

xxxxxxxx

Raspberries and blueberries

Salmon and chicken salad-with salad leaves, tom, cucumber and beetroot and 8 olives ( 1.5 syn)

omelette, rice mushroom (2.5 syns) carrots, sweetcorn and Broccoli

Crisps ( 5.5 Syns) and red wine (4.5 syns)

HEA almond milk

HEB

1.5 mls sugar free squash

600 mls coffee

SYNS 14/25

xxxxx

OK so had a bumpy day mental health wise been v anxious all day... but not had to take extra meds.

Got through my first eve with friends ( at our house) and stayed within syns :)

As the weather looks nice tomorrow we are having a family BBQ got some thins out so I can have a 5% steak burger from our butchers and some butchers SW sausages. Our consultant said they are ok, but I am still worried that they wont be what they say they are as they dont have cal on the packets!!!! I should not doubt these things!

Hoping to have a lie in tomorrow morning, I am so lucky hubby always get up with our little boy as my night meds make it hard for me to function in the morning. I have taken them late tonight. I think I am going to try and start taking them at 8.30pm rather than 9.30 pm so I will hopefully be asleep by 10.20 rather than 11 something which will hopefully have a knock on effect with waking up earlier-NEED to for sep as will be doing the school run-or walk in my case as I am still not allowed to drive ( voluntary surrendered my licence in sep 2012 after being in a mother and baby unit with my son under the psychiatrists advice)

Not sure what we are doing before the BBQ house need cleaning boo hiss to that!

Night night mini friends xxxxx

Had my lie in :)

Now cooking baked oats with blueberries.

xxxx

Baked oats- 1 1/2 syn with blueberries and an apple

3 hard boiled eggs, 2 nectarines

2 little new pots while cooking!

2 x SW burgers and 3 x sausages with salad and 3 x chicken breast and pepper and mushroom kebabs and bbq sauce (2 syns)

my aunties SW friendly desert ( 1 .5 syns)

HEa coconut milk

HEB 35 g oats

200 mls coffee

1L sugar free squash

Syns 5 /25
xxxx

Yep hun, 1 syn per 100g of blueberries according to my SW consultant

100g Blueberries
1 egg
1 yog- I used an Aldi cherry one which was 1/2 Syn
3 tablespoon sweetener- I used less
35g oats-Your HEB

Mix together bake on 190 for 25-30 mins

Hope that helps hun

xxxx

Walked over 5000 steps today and my legs are really aching. I am so tired today, been out with DS to a play place and hes had a climb around :) also went to the park.

Having a STARVING day I have eaten so much and its not even tea time yet!

xxxxx

Back