50 lbs gone since November!!

cordy1979

I am too embarrassed to put these up on my facebook yet and the two taken today are a bit dark but I'm hoping a change will be visible still!! I will get my partner to take better ones soon as I get nearer to target.
I started in November at 15 stone 12lbs I am now 12 stone 4 lbs, I think target will be around 10 stone 8 lbs.
It hasn't been easy but I am still very very proud of how far I have come already. I have gone from a size 22 to a size 14 and am finally starting to feel ok about what I am seeing in the mirror!!
WP_20160830_12_12_02_Pro.jpg
WP_20170703_12_17_25_Pro.jpg
WP_20170703_12_17_18_Pro.jpg
WP_20160830_12_12_02_Pro.jpg
WP_20170703_12_17_25_Pro.jpg
WP_20170703_12_17_18_Pro.jpg

Cant work out how to stop the duplicates on the pics, must have pressed it twice, will have to hope admin can fix that!!

Wow you can really tell a difference!, I think you've got a fantastic hourglass figure emerging. You must feel amazing and congratulations on losing 50 pounds!, 50 pounds is a huge amount and an amazing achievement. Well Done!! You deserve a massive (non food ) treat to reach that goal:winner:

Thankyou so much, your comments mean alot as I wouldn't say its been easy but its definitely worth it!! Hopefully in another 20 lbs or so I will know what my target is as I'm pretty sure it will be around there. I'm excited to see how I will look then as I know I'm certainly not the size I was !! Xx

That picture does look clearer, You really do look amazing! I am chuffed to bits for you and hopefully in (quite a few) months I will be where you are now. I am on exante but thinking about moving to Slimming World once I have the first few stone off.

Good luck on the last 20 pounds, that will be doddle compared to the last 50! If I was you I'd be so tempted to go buy loads of new clothes but better to wait till goal lol

Thanks so much for your kind words hun. I did the first 1.5 stone on my own when and after my gallbladder got badly infected. I so badly didn't want to carry on being that big as I suffer with crippling back and hip pain through injury when I used to nurse. Having enough motivation to do something about it on the other hand is not very easy! I still have the pain now but remind myself I've lost more than my 6 year old son weighs and I cant lift him, I try to remember I was carrying that weight!!!!
I got too complacent again and started putting the weight back on so joined slimming world 19 weeks ago and have lost 2 stone 3.5 lbs so far with them and will continue to target for the first time in my life. Its such an amazing healthy eating plan I swear by it x

Back