70/210 πŸ’ͺ

Attachments

• 20180806_180722.jpg
    20180806_180722.jpg
    886.8 KB · Views: 3
14 of your british lbs??? Rocking it, Sarlou. At that rate you'll over take me on the shimmy towards slinky!

Hi Sarlou! Wow you're an inspiration! Obviously all your gym classes are paying off - would you mind sharing a bit of a food diary? I would kill for losses like that, I only over lose 2-3lbs per week. Would be very muchly appreciated <3

Keep up the amazing work you, will need a whole new wardrobe after a month haha!

xx

Hi Sarlou! Wow you're an inspiration! Obviously all your gym classes are paying off - would you mind sharing a bit of a food diary? I would kill for losses like that, I only over lose 2-3lbs per week. Would be very muchly appreciated <3

Keep up the amazing work you, will need a whole new wardrobe after a month haha!

xx

Wow thank you! So nice to hear things like this!
I will write a food diary to show what I do, not today though :p I have to finish a criminal law essay. (Kill me now) :(

Xx

All I did yesterday was eat things I shouldnt of while I was doing my essay..

It was a total bad day in terms of all my meals healthy or not.
Had 1 slice of wholemeal folded in half with ham and jalapenos... then decided I needed another..
Had a large bowl of roasted veg because I couldn't be bothered doing anything else.
Stole one of my daughter's Turkey dinosaurs and a few (6?) Fries.
Then a few strawberries (4?) And a muller light yoghurt
I did got for about an hours walk around the park with my daughter and 1 of my dogs..
Then had to down about 5 glasses of dilute juice because I was so thirsty when I got home.

Just a mess of a day can't decide if it was overall good or bad because it was all over the place so I could get my essay in lol.

New day!!
Making large batch of spicy arbibiata pasta for tea and my partners dinner at work tomorrow :)
Excercise tonight!
Want that 4 stone award so here I come

Last edited:
Well done sarloumack you are flying it! Next stop the 19's :classic_big_grin: That is also me when cooking with chilli, keep adding more and more I just love it. OH isn't quite as keen and ends up chugging water to cool down ooops :classic_roll_eyes:

I did it again!!! Was picking at things I shouldn't off.. jumped on scales it says 6.5 (somewhere between 4.5-5.5) it's barely come off since my weigh in on Saturday...

Do I've had a few bad days.. (lots going on) and sabotaged myself. Scales luckily haven't moved up or down sooo I'm taking a break from food today (feel sick from something dodgy.. karma!) And I've meal planned for the next few days to keep me on track.
Have my excercise tonight, so fresh start today!

Will weigh in next Saturday (not this week I'm going away for the day)
------------------

Just keep going, don't let a few bad days ruin things for you. Get straight back on track and you will be fine. Enjoy your day out :)

So my basic food days are like this--

Breakfast- fruit OR yoghurt (on a weekend I have as fry up with my partner)
Dinner - grilled chicken(or any meat) and oxo roastrdveg or 1 ham and jalapeno sandwhich (B)
Tea- grilled 5% jalapeno and chilli burgers with cheese (A) between 2 jumbo mushrooms with roasted veg
Drinks: anything from water to zero calorie energy drinks
Snack: frozen grapes

Treat: salt and pepper chicken kebab with salad with a drizzle of garlic sauce.

I don't have treats very often unless I've been so busy that I've barely eaten (because calories) and same with most free food as even a crab stick is like 75 calories. So I try to snack on speed or limit the free food so grapes are frozen and therefore take longer to eat etc.

I limit carbs but once a week I will have oxo roasties or spag bol etc

I personally don't use syns unless u im having a treat or for sauce just because I'm not big into crisps or chocolate etc but I might have 1 99cal crisps if I've not eaten much.

And obviously you don't have to excercise on sw but I am trying to increase my fitness so I do and gets me better losses.

Xox

Well done on your official 1lb off and a few more unofficial on scales at home. Sounds like SW is really working for you :)

Well done on your official 1lb off and a few more unofficial on scales at home. Sounds like SW is really working for you :)

I think it's a mix of slimming world very flexible calorie counting (I'm mindful) and lots of excercise haha.

I have 2 mini goals at the minute.. #1 I want to be under 20 stone safely and #2 we are booking an all inclusive holiday to Turkey for next June when i have lost 5 stone. (We literally have every detail planned but I refuse to book till I get to the target I gave myself when I started (I'll book a holiday at my 5 stone loss) lol)

So 19 stone here I come!

Back