5lb - wooo!!

Bunnyg

Determined
Hello all!

Well I joined slimming world again and had my first weigh in on Wednesday. A not very deserved 5lb! Was really happy although I hadn't been all that good. Planning a really good week. Had "Easter" yesterday so that I can concentrate on being good the rest of the week!

Also - My consultant has said that I can have up to 25 syns a day - I guess because I am such a heffer!? I had never heard this before - should make life a lot easier for me tho! :)

x

Wow 25 syns!! I weigh more than you and have been told to still have no more than 15, thats a big difference. I don't think I'll risk upping them though as so far it seems to be going well.

Well done with your 5lbs, keep up the good work :)

Well done on your 5lb loss thats fantastic!!

Good luck for this week.

xx

Yes if you have a bit to lose, you get more syns, as if you think about it as you get smaller, what is there then to cut down on when you start platueing sp! Think its anything over 15 stone.

Yes if you have a bit to lose, you get more syns, as if you think about it as you get smaller, what is there then to cut down on when you start platueing sp! Think its anything over 15 stone.

Ah - that makes sense! I think I will see how I go with 25 syns for now - I think I may not have them everyday but it will be good just knowing they are there if I need them!

And thanks everyone :) xx

Also, your journey will be a bit longer than other peoples, so it will stop you getting bored, and stopping. Its all positive thinking! If I was you, I would now be working out which treats I can have for 25 syns a day, and start having it daily ;)

Well done!!
I think I would luuurrrve you con. I was told no more than 15 syns (sob!)

bunny :eek: where have you been ? :copon:
ive been busy too :eatdrink051: :eek:

well done on the 5 pounds sweet cheeks xxx
Hey night night! I have been hiding! I have been off all diets and faffing around so I thought I'd best come back and get motivated again before I lose it completely! Hope you're well xx

I have sent this thread to a consultant that knows her stuff, to see if we can get some clarification about the extra syns.

bunny i no you havent been on a diet but you dont seem to ahve gained much which is so brill ive gained 2 and half stone since we last talked

Back