5th week result

topcat7000

I wasn't looking forward to getting on the scales this morning as I've been away on business for 3 days this week so eating in a hotel and had relatives visiting for a couple of days when I got back, one of whom is a great cook so made me dinner. I just had less than usual. Anyway, I've still lost 2.2lb - so I'm really chuffed! I kept to the diet chef breakfasts and snacks all week, had a big chicken salad for lunch while I was away and ate fish in the hotel (which I'm not a big fan of but it was OK). So that's 0.2lb over 1 stone in 5 weeks and I feel it really was quite easy as Diet Chef really helps as I don't have to calorie count. I am still exercising 3 times a week as well but it's Diet Chef which I think has made the biggest difference. My relatives have gone and I'm back in control of my diet although I do have my brother's birthday dinner coming up at the weekend! There are always 'elephant traps' but it's good to know I can still deviate a bit but as long as I stick to the plan for most of the time, I can still lose.

I have a pair of 'diet jeans' - jeans that I have had for about 10 years and that I used to be able to wear but can't get into at the moment. I try them on every couple of weeks to see how much further up my thighs I can get them! Still quite a way to go so will be interesting if I can get into them again in a few months!

Hope everyone else is doing well and look forward to hearing from you.

Yay! I really hope I break the stone barrier too this week :)
Really well done, especially with all the travel. Losing a whole stone without really doing anything that tough is great... Here's to 20lbs, then 2 stone!!

Keep us posted with your target of a stone this week - that would be a great achievement! I'm now 12st 5.5lb so my next target will be getting down to 11st something :)

Thanks. Well, weigh in is on Weds but I am meeting a friend for dinner in a pizza place tonight.....! Oh dear. Maybe I can try to stick to a salad.... I purposefully didn't have any extra stuff today so I have about 500 kcals to play with. Am bloomin' starving now!
Will let you know on Weds how I get on.

Well - the results are in! 2lbs this week, so 15lbs total :D
Altogether, I am chuffed with a stone in 5 weeks. Next hamper should ship tomorrow, so I am up for another stone this hamper!!

Brilliant, Rachyroo - that's about what I lost in the same time - that's really motivating! I already notice some of my clothes are looser and people this week at work have started to comment as it becomes more noticeable. I have a meal out with family on Saturday as it's my brother's birthday (so another elephant trap!) but again I will try just to be sensible but still have a glass of wine! I'd like to lose another 2-3 stone and at this rate I'm quite confident of doing it. So let's keep going - we are seeing great results already!

A little frustrated

Thanks for the motivation. I am a little frustrated, since I have not lost a gram in the last 2 days! Sadly I think the fast pounds are over and from now on I have to manage my expectations to a couple lbs a week max... Which is healthy, but seeing them come off faster has been good!
Oh well. Maybe I should weigh in less frequently from now on.
Clothes are definitely looser, and within another 7lbs or so I will need new suits for work since they are getting a bit flappy. Shopping trip!!

Back