5wks in ok - today the worst day ever

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sarah Lou, 11 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    Today!! there is no other way to say it but I feel c***.. miserable, snappy... craving carbs.. yep I caved and I have managed to consume 6 biscuits and two bits of bread.. has it made me any better no!! I could scream today... hate ever bit of me and I just can't concentrate.. I am at work until 7.00 tonight and I just want to go now... :cry:I could feel the slippery slope creeping in yesterday, have not been this bad before even when my normal weight loss is only a pound or two a week as I'm on medication that affects my loss .. I could weep

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Im sorry you are having such a bad day, we all have them.Go back to the first day of the diet & the reasons you started it try to keep focussed.good luck.

4. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    Sorry you're having a bad day {{{{hugs}}}}Might it be an idea to go on one of the plans that let you have food on the days when you're really craving it?

5. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    Thanks I am home now.. my boss let me leave early!! I think he thought I had PMT! Good advice.. early to bed for me and then up again 2 start tomo! fingers xx i will keep you posted tomo if that ok x

6. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    I want to stick with SS+ because the carbs I want (or did) at 4.00pm today are not on any of the plans !!!!! naughty comforting stuff x

7. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

Glad you are home and feeling abit better. I think we all get days like that and heres hoping tomorrow you wake up bright, refreshed and with a smile on your face.
    Keep going - you're doing fab xx

8. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    Thanks Jodie JoJo, the relief when I got home was great.. I work in a job thats demanding mentally and I kept thinking if one more person asks me a question I will scream... I have just seen an advert for painkillers with a big brown bear growling in an office! that was me! haha x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.