6 Days to Refeed!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by LondonIrishOllie, 26 March 2009 Social URL.

1. LondonIrishOllie

LondonIrishOllie Pensively Posting

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(38.64%)
    Diet:
    Finished LT Easter 09
    Woooo! 13 weeks of this diet is just about enough thank u very much. Can't wait to take a break from it and hopefully for good!

Worried cos I hate most salad, gonna give it a go anyway!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yumyum

yumyum Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I find if i cut the salad up ie shred lettuce dice the cucumber, peppers etc grate carrot add some grapes etc i actually like it !!! , 6 days how exciting! xx

4. LondonIrishOllie

LondonIrishOllie Pensively Posting

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(38.64%)
    Diet:
    Finished LT Easter 09
    I can't wait to be done! I know 3 months is a short time but its enough for me! lol my taste buds may have changed.. biggest problems are lettuce onions and cucumber.. lot of others I should be ok I think..
    x

ooo good idea, I think I'll try that.. might have to opt for the cooked veg over chicken if this doesnt go well! thank u!

5. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You really might find your tastes have changed a little, but its not the end of the world if you cant eat those items. Try new things with an open mind, I used to loath broccolli, but I ate a little every now and again 'cos I know how good it is for you and now its one of my utmost favourites, steamed until just cooked and still crunchy....YUM!

6. XxAbbiexX23

XxAbbiexX23 Dieting & Mummy To Ethan

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim And Save as of 13th April
    Hope your refeed goes well for you hun. You've worked extremely hard on this diet and I'm really happy and excited for you that you've almost reached your goal!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.