6 Days to Refeed!

LondonIrishOllie

Pensively Posting
Woooo! 13 weeks of this diet is just about enough thank u very much. Can't wait to take a break from it and hopefully for good!

Worried cos I hate most salad, gonna give it a go anyway!

I find if i cut the salad up ie shred lettuce dice the cucumber, peppers etc grate carrot add some grapes etc i actually like it !!! , 6 days how exciting! xx

Morning Ollie!

Oooh i bet ur so excited!!!

Ur doin fab hun and u never kno u may now like salad hehe :)

x

I can't wait to be done! I know 3 months is a short time but its enough for me! lol my taste buds may have changed.. biggest problems are lettuce onions and cucumber.. lot of others I should be ok I think..
x

I find if i cut the salad up ie shred lettuce dice the cucumber, peppers etc grate carrot add some grapes etc i actually like it !!! , 6 days how exciting! xx

ooo good idea, I think I'll try that.. might have to opt for the cooked veg over chicken if this doesnt go well! thank u!

You really might find your tastes have changed a little, but its not the end of the world if you cant eat those items. Try new things with an open mind, I used to loath broccolli, but I ate a little every now and again 'cos I know how good it is for you and now its one of my utmost favourites, steamed until just cooked and still crunchy....YUM!

Hope your refeed goes well for you hun. You've worked extremely hard on this diet and I'm really happy and excited for you that you've almost reached your goal!

Back