6 stone to lose and id be happy!

MissChunks

I'm about 19 stone (docs and my scales differ) and I have lost 9lbs in 6 weeks.

I'd like to get down to 13st where I was happiest. I carried 13st well and it's a good goal to start with.

Doing WW online but not religiously. Just eating better and going swimming/gym.

Also trying to conceive :)

Buddies would be good!

Hi! I am 15st and would like to be 10 so have about 5st to lose, could also do with a buddy :) I am also doing WW (online membership) and my weigh in days are on Saturday (so I can relax a bit more at the weekends ;) ). Also thinking of possibly having another baby too so looks like we might be in the same boat! If not the same then very similar! ;) nice to meet you! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there

I was 17st and need to get to about 10 to be happyish doing Exante for 10 days now. feelin good and down 8lbs in week 1. are you joining the ww forum?

belle

Hi guys

Nice to meet you :)

Have a few health worries at the mo so not going crazy on the dieting and gym. But keeping it steady and sensible :)

I haven't joined the WW forum yet :)

Xx

Hi ladies. Im 15st and need to get down to at least 8st to be within healthy bmi range. I have a two year old and would like another 1 but couldnt even contemplate it at this size plus i dnt concieve easy either. Hope we can spur each other on.x

Hello ladies
I'm restarting ww tomorrow
Currently 15st and want to get down to 10 at least to have a bmi under 25. I have never been in the normal range and always been a big girl. The funny one if you will! So I now want something else to define me, my job, my looks, my knowledge.

Also diabetes and heart disease seems to be cropping up quite a bit in my family so want to knock that on the head straight away!!

Would really appreciate the support from here so I can share as I don't want to talk to the friends about it cs they're all size 8-12.

Can't wait for my new future!

Good luck to everyone! I'm here for support too!!

Helena ?

h-meally said:
Hello ladies
I'm restarting ww tomorrow
Currently 15st and want to get down to 10 at least to have a bmi under 25. I have never been in the normal range and always been a big girl. The funny one if you will! So I now want something else to define me, my job, my looks, my knowledge.

Also diabetes and heart disease seems to be cropping up quite a bit in my family so want to knock that on the head straight away!!

Would really appreciate the support from here so I can share as I don't want to talk to the friends about it cs they're all size 8-12.

Can't wait for my new future!

Good luck to everyone! I'm here for support too!!

Helena ?

I'm sure we can spur each other on your start weight is the same as mine.x

MissChunks said:
I'm about 19 stone (docs and my scales differ) and I have lost 9lbs in 6 weeks.

I'd like to get down to 13st where I was happiest. I carried 13st well and it's a good goal to start with.

Doing WW online but not religiously. Just eating better and going swimming/gym.

Also trying to conceive :)

Buddies would be good!

Hey Miss Chunks!

when watching biggest loser or anything on tv I always look for girls that's around my weight & majority of them weighed less than me.
I am now 18st12lbs after losing 10lb a few months ago that I managed to keep at bay.
I don't think I have ever been 13st & my aim is to lose around 6stone however I know I find it hard to lose weight so I am taking it stone by stone.
I am a fussy eater & don't like salad or many vegetables, so any help from anyone would be grateful.
I need buddies too! (I just don't know how to get them!?)

Nichola.. :)

Thanks nicnac
What diet you doing? When do you weigh in?
Got to start getting into a habit now!
Swimming before work seems to help me and want to try and do the c25k.

Just for back from st tropez with my friend and meant to be going back August bank holiday, our friends live over there so I want them to go wow you've changed!

Xx

Hi Ladies

I'm doing WW (online) and started at 20st in Nov.2011. I now weigh 16st 3lbs. I'm told for a healthy BMI I should be between 8st-10st, but I don't seem to be able to imagine being that weight. I am therefore taking it week by week and want to get to 15st to start with and take it from there.

Cx

I'm doing it online too c-Lo, starting it good and properly tomorrow!!. You going to keep us updated on your progress?

I too have 6 stone to lose. I am starting SW on Monday and am going to need all the support I can get. Good luck on your weightloss journeys

good luck to you nelsonsmum, i usually like doing slimming world but i will admit i'm finding it hard not to eat everything in my kitchen at the minute. i need to lock my jaws or i will be disappointed this time next week!
all the best!

according to the charts, I have a lot to lose. I find it difficult to lose weight as I am inactive due to health probs (wheelchair user) and have low thyroid.
my goal is 10% off, and long-term to get into the 'overweight' category.
I'm not sure the healthy BMI range is right for everyone.
it's certainly off-putting daunting for me.

Hi all! In similar boats to yourselves, looking to lose 5 stone by December 2012. Great to meet others in the same boat, my family and friends are great but I guess they really can't understand it!

Xxx

I started at 20 stone 8lb just 14 weeks ago, i'm now 16 stone 10lb. With a goal of 11 stone by christmas :)

Here's my before & after pic..
12 weeks.jpg

you look absolutely amazing Sinead. just from seeing your before/after picture, youve been a bit of inspiration to me. I have been on this website for a few weeks & nothing is making me be able to stick to plan. its getting me so down, but seeing that others like you can do is giving me a bit of hope!
well done again, you really do look great! :) x

Hey all, I started off at 18st 6 managed to get into the 16's but still have 6 stone to lose to be at a healthy bmi! But I would be happy at 11st

Good luck :D

Very good, big well done to you! I am taking my weight loss lb by lb and eventually stone by stone. I don't like giving myself a huge goal cos if I don't stick to it, it frustrates me!
Everyone on this is so nice & easy to talk too, good to know if your struggling there's always someone to give you a boost of confidence! x

Nichola.. :)

Back