Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

6 stone to lose!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by doriclass, 30 July 2007 Social URL.

1. doriclass

doriclass Member

Diet:
    none - healthy eating regime
    Have restarted diet few weeks ago and need to lose 6 stone, have already lost 9lbs and this giving me the willpower to keep going, i normally give in:sigh:

I am really geared up to doing this and have recently had an article in my local paper, cant believe they printed my weight!:eek:

Susie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bettyboo42

bettyboo42 Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well done on losing 9lbs so far. I have just restarted my diet and will be weighing in each friday. I am doing the old ww no count as i found that the easiest and i was/am less likely to fall off the wagon. will be stricter on my stronger days though. I also have around 6 stone to lose,so if you want a diet buddy or pen pal please dont hesitate to pm me. I would take one day at a time and aim for smaller goals than lookng at the whole six stone. All the best,:)

4. doriclass

doriclass Member

Diet:
    none - healthy eating regime
    hiya thanks for that, yes i am aiming for small goals instead of seeing it as 6 stone.

would love to be diet buds:D

Susie

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Good luck on your new start :) Hope youll pop into the WW forum on Minimins :)

6. bettyboo42

bettyboo42 Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks,Doriclass and starlight. I will pop in each day if i can. I have done so many diets in my life and was even put into a diet class when i was eight years old!! They gathered all the overweight kids at primary school and arranged a class just for us! Probably meant well but i reckon it was one of the worse things they could have done for me, because i now seem to rebel against being told what to eat. I am now 43 and still overweight. I am watching Paul Mckenna at the moment and am trying to incorporate that into my `diet`. I recommend it to any-one unless they are doing one of the really strict diets. I personally cant even go there as i believe i have to adjust and address my `relationship` with food.Deprivation isnt something i could handle and it never works with me, although i know many people who it may work for, Mine is a lifetime problem and i definitely need to work on the emotional hunger that i have felt in the past. I need to be boss and i need to make decisions about how much i eat.Anyway, all the best to you both and hope to log in daily to see how you and anyone else that joins this thread, is doing.:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.