6 stone to lose !

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by xKimmyRx, 31 May 2011 Social URL.

1. xKimmyRx

xKimmyRx soon to be slim...x

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.75%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers (old points)
    Hi am kim n wana lose around 6 stone ! Im the typical yoyo dieter but things are spiralin out of control n I really need to take action !
    I have just started doin Ww old points system as iv had success on that b4, but had my son !
    Id love to shift 2lb a week and im currently 15.7 so about 9.7 to 10 stone would be an ideal weight and bmi for my height.
    Im loving all the success stories they keepin me positive. Well done to you all and I hope I can keep on track :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Andyspurs

Andyspurs Montyspurs

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Kimmy hi I'm Andrew iv around 15 to loose so I started lighterlife total on the 20/01/11 had my weighin last night and I had 10st off so I would recommend it it's dear at the time but works so well that's a bit of advice n good luck

4. xKimmyRx

xKimmyRx soon to be slim...x

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.75%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers (old points)
    Hi andrew wow thats brilliant well done ! My weigh day is on a wed so hopefully iv lost too ! I may look into that if I dont succeed with ww, thanks for the tip ! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.