• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

6 Stones gone cant believe it!

Just thought id share my news with you I went to weigh in today and lost 3lbs bringing my total to 85lbs which is just over 6 stones cannot believe it this diet has been fab and really given me my life back so if ur feeling down or having a little wobble just know it can be done its tough but worth it xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

Well done what an inspiration to all of us on CD its pictures and achievements like that which keeps me going. Your photographs are great I have lost 1stone and 3lbs and taking a photograph every stone. Hope I make 6 stone like you.

Well done again:happy096:

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
Just thought id share my news with you I went to weigh in today and lost 3lbs bringing my total to 85lbs which is just over 6 stones cannot believe it this diet has been fab and really given me my life back so if ur feeling down or having a little wobble just know it can be done its tough but worth it xxxx
In the words of Janice from Friends or the girl from St Trinians...

Oh MY God!!
:worthy:
:gimi::gimi::gimi::gimi:

:talk017::talk017:

Seriously!! HUGE Congratulations! You look fantastic and should be adding your story to the success board for sure! Please... for the sake of us CD'ers and as a measure of your success!

I know you're not at goal yet but you look like it!