6 week course?

linzi_lou

I I'm thinking about getting the 6 week course, do you think it's a good idea?! Won't have to worry about paying every week an it might help me to stay on track, I think it works out as 1 meeting free?

when i went to class i always did them and commited myself into it :) really helped

I def think its worth getting a countdown. I got a 12 week one and 3 weeks in my weight loss started to slow down. Normally that would be my cue to think its not working and go back to old eating habits but as I still had weeks I'd paid for decided to stick at it and try making changes. 6 weeks in I'm 10.5lbs down and before my weight had been doing the slow creep up where I was always reaching the point where "this is the heaviest I've ever been"! I'm sure the countdown made it more difficult for me to just give up. Also minimins has helped hugely.

Countdowns are great, why not get 1 week free?! I am a shift worker, if I wasn't I would definitely be getting one. To date I have managed to attend most Tuesdays, but I don't get my off duty more than 4 weeks in advance so would be pointless getting it.

I think the countdowns are a great way to keep you motivated. Plus, you get you're free week which means you are savingin the long run!

Back