6 week holidays....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by cann_mc, 1 August 2008 Social URL.

1. cann_mc

cann_mc New Member

Ive been doing LT 10 days now and was trying to find a good forum for inspiration. I just want to say well done to everyone particularly the ones who have been doing LT for months. I am currently 82kg 5ft 07lb. Worst of all my legs rub together in summer. I feel so inpired by you all. In the beginning I had to write to myself in a journal because the first few days was hell. I felt like I was giving up cigarettes (done that in 1991...still going!). Ive given up smoking, cola, and pork in the past.(Whats giving up food eh!..). I read earlier on someone saying ' This is for me and I am gonna keep at it. When I cook for the kids, I taste it and spit it out. I hope to lose 2stone in 6 weeks holidays so I started this on 22nd July (summer hols). I take it one day at a time. 'This is for me, this is what I want'!

The only thing is, is that I dont actually know how this works. How do I set things up etc. Any comments will be most welcome:).

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

Hiya to set up your ticker see the thread in the stickies that tells you how ..I followed it and managed not to get things wrong and i was half asleep at the time
    then for anything else just shout.. if you feel like straying start a thread and you will get all the encouragement you need to stay on track

Best of luck xxx

4. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hello and welcome.

I'd been on LT for a month before I found this site and it has really kept me ln the straight and narrow.

Get yourself posting cos more posts means more priviledges.

x

5. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
  6. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Hi welcome...great positive attitude keep it up .. you will be great!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.