Week 1 Day 1

Weight 11st 10lb

Week 1 Measurements
Chest 40 inches
Wasit 37 inches
Hips 42 inches
Arm 12.5 inches
Leg 23 inches

Well I did Exante last summer for my wedding and got down to 9st 10lb however the weight has crept back on and when I got on the sales this morning I was shocked I was 11st 10 (after firstly thinking the scales had broken, changing the battery and moving the scales around to different areas in the bathroom to see if that changed anything - it didnt and so I am starting exante today.

I am going on holiday with my husband in July and I want to get back to 9st 10lb, first so I can feel better about myself on holiday and secondly so I can fit into my honeymoon holiday clothes which at the moment I am to scared to try on!

2st in 6 weeks is a big target and but I think on Exante it could be possible, very hard to get to in such a short time but I will give it a go..hopefully my daily weigh in will keep me on track, I do have christenings/ birthdays/ nights out etc over the next 6 weeks as well so there will be temptation

I will be doing a daily weigh in and weekly measurements on this thread... I found the measurements really motivating last time and was shocked when they started changing even my arms and legs and my shape changed.

I will be doing total solution and having bars and shakes

Hopefully this thread/ blog will help me receive montivation from others and hopefully I can help others be motivated to.

:)

I'm so glad you posted this! We have similar stats/targets and I was 11st 6 when I started this on Friday. I did LL 2 years ago and loved it but can't afford it this time. I can't remember though how long it took to see a difference in measurements. Can't wait to wear different clothes as only 2 pairs denims fit right now, grrrr

Hi Shelby. Good luck with your weight loss. I'm going on holiday in July and trying to lose 2 stone too!

Week 1 Day 2

Weight 11st 5.5lb

Difference from yesterday -4.5lb

Total difference from 20/5/13 -4.5lb

4.5lb weight loss in one day I was very shocked this morning but this is why I love Exante becuse the weightloss is quick, quite an easy day yesterday had a vanilla shake for the morning and hot with coffee and sweetner in, bar for lunch and a banana shake for tea but made with lots of ice so it was quite slushy but really frothy too.

Found it quite easy yesterday apart from when my husband was having his dinner which smelt so good but my weight loss feels better!

:)

Well done Shelby. That's brilliant!

Week 1 Day 3

Weight 11st 3lb

Difference from yesterday -2.5lb

Total difference from 20/5/13 -7lb

Total left to target 1st 7lb

So I was really happy to see the scales this morning and can not belive I have lost another two and a half pound taking me to seven pound so far! Only one stone seven pound to go which hopefully I can get to in 5 and a half weeks.

Week 1 Day 4

Weight 11st 1lb

Difference from yesterday -2lb

Total difference from 20/5/13 -9lb

I cant believe another 2lb off today... I have never lost this much in my first week on exante but to lose 9lb half way through my first week I cant believe it I am so happy holiday clothes here I come :)

You're doing brilliantly!

Well done x

Week 1 Day 4

Weight 11st 0.5lb

Difference from yesterday -.5lb

Total difference from 20/5/13 -9.5lb

Half a pound off today which is good but I feel awful this morning...dizzy, bloated, shakey and my heart was beating really fast at one point .... is this normal? Ive not felt like this before doing exante and Im worried.

Any advice would be great :sigh:

I hope you are feeling better Shelby_ab have you over exercised, make sure you have a shake or a bar x

Week 1 Day 4

Weight 11st 0.5lb

Difference from yesterday -.5lb

Total difference from 20/5/13 -9.5lb

Half a pound off today which is good but I feel awful this morning...dizzy, bloated, shakey and my heart was beating really fast at one point .... is this normal? Ive not felt like this before doing exante and Im worried.

Any advice would be great :sigh:

Not sure why you feel ill. Might not be anything to do with your diet or maybe you haven't had enough water. Take it easy today and make sure you have all your meals and water and hopefully you'll feel better tomorrow.

Week 1 Day 4

Weight 10st 13.5lb

Difference from yesterday -1lb

Total difference from 20/5/13 -10.5lb

So I feel so much better today and lost another pound too, havent really started that much exercise yet but think im going to start over the weekend to try to keep the good results up....although being 100% over the bank holiday weekend will be 100% difficult but im sure we can all do it! :) Im going to continue my thread over the weekend to keep my self on track

The sun is shining and it's a beautiful day today. Hope this helps you keep motivated.

I'll be setting off in 25 minutes for a 7 mile dog walk in the sun.

Shelly...what a fantastic first week

Back