6 weeks progress pics :-)

sunshine_72

Silver Member
Hi
Thought I would post progress pics so far. Been on TFR 6 weeks tomorrow, not cheated once, been hard but results are worth it. Everyone, stick with it, it works. 4 more weeks left then refeed for my holiday to Cuba :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

image-2053360421.jpg

After 6 weeks and 3 stone lost.

Attachments

• image-2249511878.jpg
    image-2249511878.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 202
Wow, u look fab!!Gee in just 3 weeks? Amazing transformation, very well done!

Jess1973 said:
Wow, u look fab!!Gee in just 3 weeks? Amazing transformation, very well done!

Hi jess, 6 weeks Hun :) 3 stone lost x thanks

Amazing results! I can't wait to see myself slim again!! x

Hi sunshine_72 :)

You've done so, so well! You've had brilliant losses! :)

Thank u ladies xxx

You look like a different person, well done

traymanda said:
You look like a different person, well done

Thank u soo much :)

Well Done :) your pics are so different!! Making me more determined to stick to this hope i have some great results like you have xx

Thank u Helen Jayne, it's worth the results this diet xx

Thank you so much sandy :) x what stage are u at?

I've lost 16lbs so far. It's my fifth weigh in on Monday. I start re- feeding next thurs as I am going away for a couple of weekends and have weddings, 50th birthdays etc in sept. I still have 12lbs to loose but will see how it goes with the maintenance phase to see if I can loose it that way. If not I'd be happy to come back to TFR for a few weeks. I'm just nervous that I'm going to put the weight back on when I start eating! You've done so well!!!!

Hi sandy
You done great as well, I still got loads to lose tho :-( I'm doing TFR for another 3 n half weeks n hoping to lose another stone at least. Then I'm refeeding for 2 weeks then off I pop on holiday to Cuba. I may do for 2 weeks when I come back to lose whatever i put on in Cuba but then I'm gonna join SW. The results are amazing on this diet but it's sooo unsociable! N I'm getting to the stage where had enough but gonna stick to my plan :)
Good luck n well done, this diet is blinking hard n anyone who stuck to it deserves a medal xxx

Wow sunshine_72 you have done amazing! I hope I can do as well as you :) I'm on day 6 and feel like I haven't lost any weight :( I was just wondering whether you did exercise in your first week as you lost an amazing amount! And also what kind of exercise if you did? Any advice would be much appreciated :) Thanks xx

Hi sammy
To be brutally honest I haven't done any exercise whatsoever!!! I need to start tho as weight loss us slowing down now. They go say to leave for first couple of weeks until ur body gets used to what u r doing xx GL on your journey n chat anytime xx

Congrats sunshine! You look fantastic - you lost 16lbs in one week??? That's amazing! Have you been very strict? I've slipped up once or twice on these first few days, hunger is getting to me!

Back