6 years later...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by caravita, 14 June 2014.

1. caravita

caravita Member

Hi everyone... Tumbleweed rolls by... Anyone left in this ghost town?? Seriously quiet in here :(

I did lipotrim about 6yrs ago. Lost a load of weight in a short time but never did maintenance and put it all back on and about 4 stone more!! Then, this year i found myself with very high blood sugar readings. Im type2 officially as of about the same day i restarted this!! I am raging with myself that I had to go all the way to that just to get a bit of fire in my belly. Anyway, blessing in disguise i suppose.

I have at least 10 stone to lose but i will just go pound by pound...no time frame...just get it done asap.

Im on week 3.
    Week1 -13lbs
    Week2 +1lb (ya i lost it the day before weigh in)
    Week3 ...back in the zone and dont want to come out of it.

Hows everyone doing? X

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app
  2. caravita

caravita Member

Really struggling today :(

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Hang in there!

I find weekends tough going myself, roll on Monday!
  4. caravita

caravita Member

Thanks for the reply mini. Hope ur weekend is going well :)

5. goose

goose Well-Known Member

Well im back on the forums so ill try liven it up a bit!! Well done for taking the plunge and starting :) hows today been?
  6. hez

hez Well-Known Member

Hi caravita. I started at 21st, so i have a long journey too. How are you getting on with the diet? x