1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

6 years later...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by caravita, 14 June 2014 Social URL.

1. caravita

caravita Member

Hi everyone... Tumbleweed rolls by... Anyone left in this ghost town?? Seriously quiet in here :(

I did lipotrim about 6yrs ago. Lost a load of weight in a short time but never did maintenance and put it all back on and about 4 stone more!! Then, this year i found myself with very high blood sugar readings. Im type2 officially as of about the same day i restarted this!! I am raging with myself that I had to go all the way to that just to get a bit of fire in my belly. Anyway, blessing in disguise i suppose.

I have at least 10 stone to lose but i will just go pound by pound...no time frame...just get it done asap.

Im on week 3.
    Week1 -13lbs
    Week2 +1lb (ya i lost it the day before weigh in)
    Week3 ...back in the zone and dont want to come out of it.

Hows everyone doing? X

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. caravita

caravita Member

Really struggling today :(

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Hang in there!

I find weekends tough going myself, roll on Monday!

5. caravita

caravita Member

Thanks for the reply mini. Hope ur weekend is going well :)

6. goose

goose Well-Known Member

Well im back on the forums so ill try liven it up a bit!! Well done for taking the plunge and starting :) hows today been?

7. hez

hez Well-Known Member

Hi caravita. I started at 21st, so i have a long journey too. How are you getting on with the diet? x